Status
Not open for further replies.

DeeDee1234

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
Texas
Hang in thier honey,
Thier is several times that the withdrawl will hit.
3-4+ days
3-4 weeks
3 Months

Also, times of stress and other smokers around

Try to take a nap and see if you can sleep it off, drink plenty of fluids. If you were a heavy smoker, you may not be getting enough nic.
Also, be carefull with your inhale. Pull into your mouth and hold, then inhale into your lungs if you want. Also try exhaling threw the nose.
You nic absorbtion is different with vaper. Are you using a high nic mg? Many people require a nic mg to kick the cigs to the curb.

You can do it!!!!!!!!!!

MsComptrtchr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Tucson, it's a dry heat
I used to chain-smoke about 10 light menthols in the eve daily. I have tried 24, 18, 16, and 12 nic. The 24 gave me a definite OD effect - like when I chained a whole pack of smokes! I alternate between the others depending on if I am chain-vaping or if it's close to bedtime.

I'm sure some of this is my draw - I am still getting used to not drawing like an analog. I can't get used to holding it in my mouth and/or letting it out too soon.

I'll get this . . .

Wizzlefits

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2013
Ohio
www.rdc3.com
Learning how to vape (for me) was a painfully funny experience. Easy.... slow draw....
I used to carry a little ego battery (350 mAh) with a tank of 24mg juice that I would only hit when things got rough. Usually, one or two toots would do the trick, then it was back to 12mg.
Can't hardly stand 24mg nic now. Makes flavors taste like ...., for me anyway.

Just hang in there, your body is getting back at you for abusing it. But once it's done cleaning house, it will give you a BOAT LOAD goodies! Like more energy, being able to smell, taste, breath....

Killowatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Florida
And now I'm VERIFIED - that calms my headache a teensy bit. Off to peek at the classies!

OH you're in trouble now, it can get out of hand. At first I was almost always tired, not so much anymore. Never had a headache, ever, so I haven't had that problem. Coughing comes and goes, but not at bedtime like it used to be. I would wheeze and cough a lot before I fell asleep, not now. One day at a time.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
crazy. I never once felt any real withdrawal symptoms from switching to vaping.. and I am usually very susceptible to brain chemistry issues. I have depression, all kinds of terrible terribles. But, I always feel good when I switch. I never notice a true shift to depression or irritability. Truly. I switch very easily.. But I know from experience that every body withdraws differently.

If you must... There is always Whole Tobacco Alkaloid juice OP. It has a full spectrum extract of all of the alkaloids that are contained in tobacco leaf. So, you could buy a bottle of that perhaps. It may help take the edge off on an especially bad day. It sounds like your aches and pains and probably from a detox from the poisons, not so much the alkaloids. But, if you want, you could always try it. Good luck!

MsComptrtchr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Tucson, it's a dry heat
Hey everyone - it's Day 8 and guess what? I have WHIPLASH - the doctor says it probably has NOTHING to do with tobacco withdrawals. :0

Here's what happened - so I was complaining about neck pain since I quit smoking. Kept thinking it was related to withdrawals, so I didn't go to the dr. Well, today at work, a co-worker who was an ex-chiropractic assistant "worked" on my neck - OY THE PAIN! After work I went straight to urgent care - hyperventalating, crying, etc. from the pain. Bottom line is that I have whiplash, not sure how it happened, but it is what it is. So, now, with some nice meds and a neck brace (looking like a dork though) I am feeling MUCH better. Still vaping, still off analogs.

Moral of the story - if it REALLY hurts, see a doc - don't assume that its all withdrawals!

However, I did discover that due to quitting the smokes, I have lost 5 pounds this week because my appetite is GONE. YAY!!!

Hopefully other newbies will read through all the responses to this thread to see a happy ending. And of course, I couldn't have gotten through it all without this forum's support - priceless. When I am past all of this, I am joining CASSA (or whatever its called) AND throwing some money toward ECF.

Now off to sleep - gotta work tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread