Woo Hoo! My Xhaler is on its way! Need support!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshHole

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Pinellas County, Fl
I just spent my complete Holiday bonus at Nhaler.
I bought attys, juice, and juice and (drum roll) an Xhaler!

After irritating so many of you about mods, and teetering on the fence for 2 months -

I got a "secret" bonus from my boss. He came through on his promise: "If you stay off the cigarettes for 3 months with that electronic thing, I'll make it worth your while."

When no one else got a bonus, I did, - so I decided to spend it at Nhaler.

Now - I just completed my order and I am already camped out peeking out the window, wondering if Drew will get in his magic sleigh and drop my Xhaler off personally.

Please Xhaler owners: even after reading so many happy reviews, I need to know I didnt squander my money. I really trust Drew and love his products - but I cant help wondering why I just spent $125 on a tube and batteries. :oops:

WonderfulMe

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Northern California
You won't be disappointed. With my 510 I was only able to cut my analog intake in half. Since I got my xhaler I smoke one analog in the evening, some days not at all! I felt the same way about buying a mod, and I am really cheap. Then I got some extra cash when my neighbor had surgery and had me pet sit for a few weeks, right when the xhaler came out. I am so glad I invested in one, I am going through and re-trying every juice because they all taste different at 5 volts. The xhaler is awesome with all the attys and voltages to choose from. I am saving up to buy a backup now. :)

Have fun waiting for the mail man, I hope you don't have to wait too long. It will be a very merry Christmas :D

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
YAY ... you did it...
CONGRATS and I stated previously you will not be sorry! Drew is the BEST and I am glad you chose the Xhaler. 100% satisfaction, 100% USA made, LIFETIME warranty you cant go wrong!!
and Drew is gonna make it xtra Christmassy.. he is awesome aint he!
You are in for a TREAT and you are going to be waving away clouds of vapor!
I am proud of you ASH and what your boss did was great.. pm me if you need anything!!

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oh Wow Ashole! I'm so glad to hear you did get that bonus and even more happy to hear it means an Xhaler. Dude, my sister was hanging by a thread at 3.7 volts and now she's totally happy with the Xhaler. I LOVE mine so much I sold my little chuck yesterday and packed a screwdriver up to mail to my nephew tomorrow. The Xhaler is freaking AWESOME!! The vapor is lovely, I'm using the RN4075 type 901's and I'm in vaping heaven. You did NOT waste your money on it!!

I can't wait to hear your report upon arrival... heck maybe you'll come to our next local meet again and you can show it off in person LOL!

Oohh, what color did you get?? Curious! I love my aqua!

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
I can't wait to hear your report upon arrival... heck maybe you'll come to our next local meet again and you can show it off in person LOL!

Oohh, what color did you get?? Curious! I love my aqua!
I am starting to wish I were on the other side of Flordia!! Can we meet somewhere in the middle? LOL

Please Xhaler owners: even after reading so many happy reviews, I need to know I didnt squander my money. I really trust Drew and love his products - but I cant help wondering why I just spent $125 on a tube and batteries. :oops:

Well, I just received my Xhaler today after ordering Friday morning, and I can safely say that I am not disappointed. I'm going through a bit of a learning curve and trying to decide which atty I like best on it, but being used to the 510 so far I'm liking the flavor and vapo production best on that. I had to set it down for a little bit cuz even using 12mg lung or HV juices, I'm getting dizzy!

I didn't want to have to wait for the batteries to get their initial charge, so I went to RadioShack but a pair of non-rechargeable CR123s (granted they're 1400mAH instead of the 750 on the rechargeables) costs $19.99...so I just killed some time and upgraded my roommate's cellphone to distract myself for a few hours and just got home to charged batteries.

I'm still getting used to the button, I'd not used a 801 or 901 atty before, and I'm thinking I'll need to order more juice sooner than I anticipated, but all around I've stepped into a new world of vaping and I like it here. :D

Kimmberlee

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2008
MI
Congrats!!! You will NOT be sorry at all! :) I own two now and am soooo happy that I do. Worth every darn penny!!!

I love my 510 with it and have been smoking (nonstop) Drewbacco 1 HV & 24mg and French Vanilla Coffee HV. :D

I have a ton of other juice from Drew that I love too. It all depends on my mood....however, Drewbacco1 had been a main vape for a few weeks now!

Good luck and can't wait to hear how much you LOVE it! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

AshHole

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Pinellas County, Fl
LOL! You are all a trip! Thanks so much, especially those that dealt with all of my PMs.
Honestly, I couldnt have made it e-cigging without Drew and the ecf gang. And as to my wife - she got another 30ml of HV Kent outta the deal...

It was kinda awkward getting called to our company presidents office, and leaving it with an envelope and a smile just 2 days after everyones morale was crushed by a corporate-wide announcement of no bonuses. For once in my life - I "came out on top" :thumb:

I decided on the "carbon fiber" one. I might paint it like Trox did. I bought extra 510 attys, and didnt think about buying different ones! I forgot now I can use all sorts of attys!

Now that I got my "atta-boys" I will definately chronicle in xtreme detail, my xhaler xperience. Its gonna be real xciting. I cant wait to try the xcellence that you all say is xhibited by the xhaler. Hopefully my review wont xude my obsession with this thing.

So where do I start after my initial charge?
3.7v or just jump in at 6v? Should I use a new atty or a broken-in one? I hav heard these batteries when new, pack a punch, anything I should do to "wear them down a bit" to lessen the blown atty phenomenon?

BTW: I went into vaping an agorophic/social-phobic. Some of you convinced me to come to a meeting - which was fun and proved to me I can meet strangers in public and not freak out. Then, Angie gets me all tangled up in "fru-fru" flavors, I start giving money to a guy named Drew for his juice, and now you all have me "giddy as a virgin on prom night" waiting for Drews unit to show up in my box.. So ecf and vaping has helped my socialphobias, but turned me into a ...nevermind.:lol:

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
I've just made sure to keep the attys wet and I have avoided taking a long first drag on a freshly charged set of batts. Been about a month or so now, and I haven't blown any attys at 5-6 volts. I did fry ONE 901 when I forgot to switch 2 3.7v batts back to the 2 3.0v batts after testing out a HV atty.
For me, 2x 3.0 batts with tight cap (5v) has been awesome!!!

If you already have a 510, you have a pretty good idea about 3.7V vaping--the main difference is simply battery life. I didn't even order the 3.7V batteries for that reason--and it sounds like jumping up over 7V makes it more likely to burn out attys and since most reviews I've read prefer 5V or 6V, I'm mostly sticking to that with my Xhaler so far. I might buy some 3.7V batts at some point just to try it, but if I want 3.7V without worrying about a battery dying, I'll just use my USB passthru. ;)

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
I would use a broken in atty as well.. although I have been vaping my Drewbacco now with the 801 for almost 2 weeks and love it. SO far I have had no issues with the atty, I saw somewhere to 1/4 turn loose after on tight and this has been my sweet spot right now.
Also I preffer the 901 atty over the 510..call me silly

I love my 510 with it and have been smoking (nonstop) Drewbacco 1 HV & 24mg and French Vanilla Coffee HV.

I have a ton of other juice from Drew that I love too. It all depends on my mood....however, Drewbacco1 had been a main vape for a few weeks now!

same here.. we do need a support group for that Drewbacco..LMAO!
I accidentally mixed my drewbacco with my french vanilla and omg...yummmmmm!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread