Woo Hoo! My Xhaler is on its way! Need support!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eclypse

Moved On
Sep 9, 2009
Macomb MI
I met a worker the other night outside at Walmart that asked me about my protege i was vapin. First freakin time i've ever been asked about my ecig. I guess i might look scary for most as i'm a big guy but he was infact bigger! hehe.

Anyways, i told him right off the bat to remember the name Nhaler.com and to just buy the Xhaler as its the best and cheapest mod out there. We were talking for quite awhile.. my wife was wondering what the hell happened to me. lol.

That guy was excited to try it all out and was waiting to hear from a real smoker before he took the plunge as he only heard about it from non smokers.

I hope he remembered the web site as i didnt have any Business cards on me as i left my wallet at home.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Now that I have calmed down and changed my shorts (and explaining that to the wife), I started to write my XHaler experiences, but my post started to look like War and Peace. It was just too much!

So I will summarize in brief statements:

• I did not buy a $75 tube/battery holder. I bought a precision built device, that is multi-functional, and will last a long, long time.
  • I love my Xhaler. Period.
  • I should have bought it sooner.
  • I cannot hit/draw like I used to, even at 3.7v - my 8 second draws would choke me.
  • NO battery swapping! Wow!
  • Not all juices (read: non-Nhaler brand) do well at HV
  • Good quality juices are much more satisfying and seem to have more flavor.
  • Lower nic levels satisfy me better at 5v - I required 24mg or higher at 3.7v but gives me a "rush" and made me a little dizzy at 5v.
  • No battery swapping!
  • At 3.7v it 'feels like' I always have a "freshly charged" battery even 2 hours into vaping.
  • I seem to be losing my "pacifier" habit. I can actually put down my Xhaler (even though I dont WANT to)
  • There is truth to the fact that HV devices use more juice - I am hoping my shorter hits will offset this extra use.
  • No battery swapping - I used to have 4-5 batteries charging at any point in time!
  • I am not tied to my computer.
  • I cant make as much vapor as everyone shows in their pictures. I would choke to death!
  • I still like 3.7v vaping too with quality juices.
  • I cant wait to try other attys.
  • And like a MacBook Air, it fits in a manilla envelope!
  • and guess what? No Battery swapping! Did I mention it fits in a manilla envelope? (only the real geeks will find the humor there.)

Words really cant express how unbelieveably satisfied I am. This is one of those few investments I have made that I will never regret. It rates up there with the wife's wedding ring, our 50 inch plasma, Midol Extra Strength (for my daughter and wife) and my vasectomy.
This should be in the Joke thread!!! LOL
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread