The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Woops

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lynnie, Dec 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lynnie

lynnie Full Member

Nov 18, 2011
    australia
    Hi can anyone tell me if inhaling from the jewel end of my battery insted of the cartomizer (i was half asleep lol) will damage the battery in any way? The jewel lit up and there was that vaporising noise but no smoke came out of either end, hoping I didn't do any damage!

2. ruff

ruff Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2011
    Washington, In
    In my experience vaoing the wrong end has no adverse side effects unless you are using an auto battery and inhale too hard drawing juice into the battery, unless it was a long draw then you may burn out the atty/carto if ran dry.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

3. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Unfortunately you may have. SmokeStik batteries have a different kind of switch than many other auto batteries and it can be damaged by this kind of thing. If your talking about taking one hit I highly doubt it....but if you make a practice of it...yes it will damage the battery. I think your probably safe :) Welcome to vaping.....we've all done that kind of thing....and more. LOL btw...ruff is correct in his answer as well.

(you can ask Steve about the batteries someone returned "because they are defective".....and they had BURN MARKS on them from trying to light them with a lighter...flickflick!)

4. ruff

ruff Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2011
    Washington, In
    Lol I've yet to light my ecig, buddy of mine has done it a couple times tho

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

5. thehangdude

thehangdude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    rotflmao. Haven't done that, but tried to flip "ash" out car window. Had to go back and pick my e-cig off the side of the road.

6. QusieQ

QusieQ Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 22, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    I have done this tons of times, never had a problem.

7. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    I can confirm that inhaling form the worng end once or a few times doesn't seem to hurt anythig (my pitbulls are more than a year olds and still going strong). The lighter though? :facepalm:

8. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    The operative part of the original former sentence had something to do with sucking the juice down into the battery.....just sayin'

9. lynnie

lynnie Full Member

Nov 18, 2011
    australia
    lol better put the lighters away just incase! cool the battery is working just fine :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.