Status
Not open for further replies.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Well, ECF doesn't seem to be as busy lately but I'm sure that will pick up by the Xmas season. I would like to start a thread for fans and soon to be fans and friends of Wordup Ecig and myself to come and chat. I also would love to hear in this thread your opinions/reviews on Wordup Ecig juice!! Laurin is REALLY busy making and sending out lots of juice every day but I don't hear about Wordup's flavors too often. So come in and share what your favs are, what your all day vapes are, which ones you didn't care for too if you like, as long as its polite. We all know taste is subjective and varies greatly, but nevertheless I still love to hear what people think about certain juices and I am looking for my Taste Doppelganger still on ECF lol - the person who has the exact same taste or close as me....if this person likes a juice, I like it too lol - I am sure that is just a dream, hasn't happened yet but I'm still looking hehe. Admit it, some of you guys are too lol.

But I want this thread to be an open chat too. Come in to say hi, or share a picture, or tell us about your day, or just tease me as some people like to do :glare: I will be in this thread regularly, and will read every post.....

Tommorow I'm off to my monthly local vape meet. My bf is coming with me for the first time so I am very happy about that. He doesn't vape, or smoke, is just coming for fun. Oh, and to mooch the free pizza and pop they are having at this particular meet lol. My aunt and some other relatives and friends of the family are coming as well. I always have such fun at these meetings, I am glad they are there. I know some people unfortunately do not have a local meet :( So tommorow I may not be around because of that but will check in on Sunday.

Also, want to hear people's upcoming halloween plans! My son is 13 now and not real excited about trick or treating anymore, I am considering taking him to a haunted house or somewhere instead to celebrate halloween. We are going to carve pumpkins too of course, and we will just buy our own candy. I love carving pumpkins. Not the carving part, I LOVE sticking my hands in that goo and pulling out the goo and seeds lol. THAT is my fav part.

So, who will be the first to post? Besides me :p

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Well I guess I'm post #2 also!! lol

My local vape meet was awesome. Granted, it was no Vapercon, I saw a lot of pics on Phil Bsuardo's facebook page last night and it was streaming live on a big screen at my meet too, it looked like TONS of people went there. So many vendors set up, a lot of familiar faces, and I think there was even some kind of costume contest too, lol, I saw someone dressed up as a lavatube and all sorts of silly costumes!!!

But anyways, ours wasn't as grand as that but it was still sooooo much fun!! I always have a great time at these meets, mingling with other vapers and learning new things, or teaching them lol. This meet I was teaching more than learning! It was kinda nice. Met some new friends and hung out with my family and boyfriend. I also saw Lisa there!! She is such a sweet lady!! She's got a lot going on right now but will try to stop in here and there.

It's nice to just go out and have an adult night too. Got a babysitter and my bf and I went out together somewhere ALONE for the first time in months lol. We really need to try and do that more often......my bf's mom babysat and my son slept there overnight, while we just got a hotel room for the night. My local meet is local but not as close as I would like lol. Plus I had a few drinks too. We took a cab to the hotel. I RARELY drink, only drank one other time this year and no it wasn't New Year's lol. I don't believe I drank on New Year's at all last year. Sat night I had a pina colada, then switched to white russians, had 2 of those, then switched to light beer after that. Had one of those there and one at the hotel. That was a lot for me AND I mixed drinks too, I'm surprised I wasn't more messed up than I was lol. We watched some Saturday Night Live when we first got back to the hotel, I'm sure it wasn't as funny as we thought it was in our inebriated state but we were enjoying it lol.

So, someone come chat with me!! Tell me how YOUR weekend was!! Especially if you went to Vapercon, I'd love to hear Vapercon stories!!!

Hillbillie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Texas
I'll chat with ya', LR!

Wonderful to hear that you had a great time over the weekend! I didn't go to Vapercon, or do anything else of interest over the weekend. Seems like all the vape meets they have in Texas are in Austin - which is about a 2 hour drive - and I haven't been able to make it to 'em yet. Looking forward to the day when I can though!

Haven't tried any Wordup eCig juice yet, but am anticipating my first taste soon! I decided to give the Pumpkin Pie a try. One thing I'd like to see on the website is a description of the ejuice. Scrolling through a list of just names isn't so helpful as I don't know what the juice is....for example "Dream Cream." Might be a really great flavor, but since I didn't know what it was, I didn't order it. :( Guess I'm just not very adventurous. LOL

No plans for Halloween yet. I have 3 to dress up this year...a 5 year old girl and 20 month old B/G twins. I'm toying with the idea of dressing the twins up as Thing 1 and Thing 2....then the 5 year old as the Cat in the Hat. Thought that might be cute...at least from my perspective. :)

So I do believe this thread is now officially a chat! Wa-hoooooo! :D

Last edited:

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
I LOVE THAT HALLOWEEN IDEA!!!! Super cute!! :D

Thanks for coming to chat with me!! I agree, it would be nice to have descriptions of each juice. I will pass on this suggestion to Jeffrey. They are pretty busy right now, with upgrading the store, and have had lots of orders come through lately too, but maybe they can add descriptions sometime in the future! :)

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Jeffrey and Laurin DO think descriptions would be a good idea and is something to work on in the future :) I may help out with that as well :)

Good afternoon, Word Uppers!! What are you up to today? I don't have anything exciting going on. Just work, chores, and more re-runs of Dexter lol... I can't wait for the weekend, almost there!!

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Watched episode one of the current season of The Walking Dead on my Cable's On Demand feature tonight. My bf is really, really interested in this show and wants to rent seasons 1 & 2. I think he's seen more episodes than I have, besides the one I saw tonight, I saw only one, maybe 2 other episodes? It looks interesting, I guess, I'm not as interested as he is, some parts tonight were really gorey!! There was a part where a zombie bit this guy in the ankle and was pulling at tendons UGH and another part where one of the humans was killing a zombie....and it had head gear on, and he ripped the head gear off, and let's say, other things came with it. Lots of gorey zombie killing lol. My bf was making fun of my reactions. I'm the kind of person that I get into a show, I talk and yell at the tv and react lol. He's NOT. I know it's a popular show tho, I think we will rent the past seasons and check them out. Wish they had past seasons on On Demand. They do of Dexter and I have been watching those like crazy. Seen them all before....but enjoying re-watching them anyhow :) Man, I miss Rita.... :( I am up to season 5 right now, and I watch the new season every Sunday :)

Tommorow we are carving pumpkins and baking pumpkin seeds. Anyone want to share how they cook their pumpkin seeds? I don't cook them every year and didn't write down how I cooked them last year, they turned out great last year, will have to google, I think I just used butter and salt...

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!!! :)

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
How was everyone's weekend? I had a GREAT weekend. Very busy though lol. My bf came over Friday and we just hung out, I got ready for Sat, and we watched a REALLY dramatic episode of Walking Dead. Holy cow. My bf got mad at me again for talking at the tv lol.

Sat I went out of town by over an hour to do 3 things. First I visited a friend for awhile. We went out to eat for lunch. Then I went to my local vape meet, which I always love to do. I won twice in the raffle as well, first time some juice, second time a pretty pink silver bullet mod :) Had a great time there overall. Then after that I went to my Dad's house and spent time with my Dad and sis Lena and ate dinner there. I spent the night and we went out to breakfast in the morning. My dad also gave my car a car wash and filled the tank, which was nice of him lol. Then I returned home to relax and do some work.

So, how was your weekend? What did you think of the latest Walking Dead episode??? :ohmy:

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Whew, what an irritating day today :(

Just all these little things going wrong and really frustrating me. My son wasn't on his best behavior today, and we are locked out of the bathroom :( It's not a locking knob, it's just STUCK. I was trying it for over an hour and finally gave up. Sent a maintenance request in online to the apartment manager and hope someone will come tommorow and unstick it, but who knows. :( What a perfect end to a day of frustrations. :(

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
lol this thread has become more like my personal blog than anything. Not much to say today really, just excited to start the new contest after the weekend, should be fun, happy about my new T3s, they are so cool, posted about that here in the Wordup forum too, and excited about local meet next weekend. Still have some xmas shopping to do but my ecig xmas shopping for my Dad and bf's sister and my Aunt is done, hope they will like them!! Any day now too I have a xmas prez to myself coming in the mail - a glass candy cane swirl drip tip with 2 matching glass charms that can go around your mod or tank, one is a candy cane and one is a peppermint candy, can't wait to show the people at the meet!! lol. They are just too cute lol. How is everyone's holiday shopping going?

Last edited:

winfab

Krunked
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2011
Haha, I enjoyed delving into your life LR and reading up untill now, I am glad your overall experience until this post was good, you know, I don't have kids but wish I did. I am a little older now adays, 37, I almost had kids at one point when I was younger (that's another chapter) I love the walking dead, man what a great show. I am here in NY, as far as I know, there are no vaping meets around here :( I wish there was.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
I'm sure one day there will be vape meets there!! I'm surprised there isn't one!! Yeah, I love Walking Dead, am unhappy about this seasonal break :( Vampire Dairies is also about to go on a seasonal break, and this season of Dexter is about to end too :( Well, time to dig out the Christmas movies :) I DO love a good Christmas movie!!!

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
The strawberry banana, key lime pie, atomic fireball, pear, and red pack are all pretty even as my #1. I do like the pina colada but i need to be in the mood for it i guess.

Every other liquid i have collects dust, and ive given some away that were my daily juice before. I wont be buying from anywhere else so please dont stop!

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Well, Jeffrey told me Word up has 2 locations, I primarily communicate with Jeffrey and Laurin, who work out of the FL location. I thought the second location was also in FL tho? I will have to ask him to make sure that VaporSeachUSA has that address right. I think that is an old address and where Jeffrey used to live though. So I will ask Jeffrey the addresses of both to send them. I have used VaporSearchUSA myself before, and it has been handy.

I personally live in IL and am not an employee of Word Up, but I have been on ECF for awhile and they needed help here with the forum, so I volunteered to help out. I think they are a great vendor, very nice, generous people, and am proud to help them out here on the forum. I also figured it would be a lot of fun, and it has been! I used to moderate on another forum (non-vaping related) in the past and that was a lot of fun, so I was excited to help out this forum here and add some fun activities and new contests to it. Jeffrey and Laurin also generously send me a little bit of free vape stuff here and there too for my work here on their forum, so that is a nice perk (though I would have done it anyways without that but don't tell lol).

I know the Supplier Associate title is a little confusing but for people that help mod supplier forums, even if not really a supplier associate at the store, they get that title for ECF...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread