Work Banning Analogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

valcityboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2011
Altamonte Springs, FL
Just got of the IRC and asked about some advise on trying to put together a plan for our up coming ban on analogs on the job. A little about the situation:

I work for a medium sized Community Service Board. We do forms of health care service for the community. We have gotten a notice from the CEO that they are banning the smoking of cigarettes from the premises. Just the employees, not the clients. I haven't smoked an analog since the beginning of September of last year. I started on e-cigs about a month later and it has been awesome! So, I spoke with the CEO and let him know about the e-cigs and my experience. So I needed to find a vendor that could do disposables in bulk so I could get a proposal together and show the VIPs.

Spoke with a guy tonight named Rob from Apollo E-cigarettes | High Quality Best Price Ecigs, real nice guy. They have disposables and they manufacture them in CA. He gave me some real sound advise and customer service was superb. They have an offer where they will pretty much give you a free disposable, you pay shipping ($3.95) and they will ship.

I have gotten a lot of documentation and putting together a proposal for the CEO to offer the employees another option rather than just there's no smoking on the premises and that's it. One of the VIPs smoke, so I will give her the disposable and let her check it out and see if this is something that may come to fruition.

If anyone has any additional pros/cons or whatever to add, please do. The more informed you are the better I believe and this could help to get some of the people off of those analogs. I am not the most experienced in the community by far, but I have continued to do my homework.

I will keep this thread as updated as I can to help anyone else facing some of these issues in the future.

I lastly want to thank all those on the IRC that helped me out and ECF for having a place for "newbies" like me to go and get some really good information for the people, by the people. (Hey, I know that was a little patriotic, but come on it fits right?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread