The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Flavor ban?

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Kelly1988, Sep 14, 2019.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Kelly1988

Kelly1988 Senior Member

Jan 2, 2019
    Buffalo
    Hey friends,

So I was just reading some news on my phone and I'm seeing several articles about BANNING FLAVORED EJUICE within 30 days....?

If this happens will none of us have access to flavored EJUICE in stores or online? Will it only be banning flavored ecigs (like juul) ?

Anyone with any info on this topic please let me know.. in my opinion, the tobacco industries lost WAY to much money due to vaping.. and this is their way to get it back. I feel a lot of people would go back to cancer sticks.. we know for sure smoking causes cancer, so why gave they yet to ban cigarettes?

I'm worried for the whole vaping community but I'm still not sure of the accurate details.

Kelly

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  2. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Kelly1988

Kelly1988 Senior Member

Jan 2, 2019
    Buffalo
    Thanks for the links.. hey do you think DIY will be affected?? I'm really worried.. so I'm assuming big companies like BLU ecig ( my husband's choice of vape) vuse and juul will likely shut down? And then all the vape shops and 1000's if jobs?

I'm so used to them threatening but not taking action.. they didn't give enough info on what's going to be and what not

• Like Like x 1
  4. ScottP

ScottP Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    At this point it does not appear that DIY will be affected since they have not said anything about buying nic base used for mixing. I doubt those companies will shut down. They will just start selling the "approved flavors". If your husband doesn't like tobacco flavored ecigs then I strongly suggest he find a device that allows you to fill yourself and that you learn to make DIY juice.

Also in prep for the upcoming implementation of the Deeming Regulations, I also suggest finding a mod and tank you both like that can be rebuilt (winding your own coils and wicks) and then getting a few of them. Once those regs kick in, in a few months, I have no idea what will be left available. You may end up stuck with just nasty tobacco flavored pods.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1