Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
A Rose juice a friend sent me a sample of. I really like the other juices I have tried from the vendor in particular, but I am very sensitive to florals or perfumey scents, so this one was just not for me! Instant headache!

Amen daniele25...I vaped this crap the other day that tasted just like a funeral parlor. Embalming fluid they attempted to mask with floral. I about tossed my cookies before the first toot made it past my molars. :censored: Needless to say, the atty hit the bottom of the garbage can before all the vape was out of my lungs.

Last edited by a moderator:

HighlanderNorth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
Mid Atlantic USA
I surprisingly discovered an internet e-cig dealer here in my little state, and ordered some accessories from them, but decided to try an e-liquid called PeachBerry, and they sent me that order 2 days ago, and the PeachBerry is fantastic! But, they also sent an unannounced free 10ml sample of another flavor they offer called DevScout mint. I think its supposed to taste like a mint girl scout cookie, but it is horrible! I even let it steep for 2 days, and its so bad I poured it all out so I could use the empty bottle later....

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
Amen daniele25...I vaped this crap the other day that tasted just like a funeral parlor. Embalming fluid they attempted to mask with floral. I about tossed my cookies before the first toot made it past my molars. :censored: Needless to say, the atty hit the bottom of the garbage can before all the vape was out of my lungs.

LOL! My thoughts exactly...I dont know why i even subjected myself to trying it after taking a whiff of the juice in the bottle....but funeral parlor all the way. I couldn't get that smell/taste out of my head for the entire day after that either

Last edited by a moderator:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
  • Deleted by Dusty_D
  • Reason: Let's keep it clean in here, shall we?
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread