The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Worst Juice Ever!!!!

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Bronze, Aug 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Bronze

Bronze ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    OK, while we're having a little fun with crappy e-juices tonight...name me your all time worst e-juice. Just one though. Don't want a list of them. Keep it simple.

2. recidivus

recidivus Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2012
    Canada
    My personal all-time-worst was MLVs Ripe Banana. All I could taste was chemical.

3. damthisisfun

damthisisfun Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2012
    Katy, TX
    Dry blend from vapureeliquid.com - yuck yuck yuck

4. chris_hornsby13

chris_hornsby13 Senior Member Verified Member

Jul 19, 2012
    Opelika, AL
    Strawberry Banana, It makes me dry heave even thinking about it.

5. Hitmetwice

Hitmetwice Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2012
    Ontario
    Classic Tobacco, one of my first purchases.(Not really nasty, just not my cup o tea.)

Before I discovered the variety(other than tobacco)
    vaping offers.:vapor::vapor:

6. daniele25

daniele25 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2012
    phoenix
    A Rose juice a friend sent me a sample of. I really like the other juices I have tried from the vendor in particular, but I am very sensitive to florals or perfumey scents, so this one was just not for me! Instant headache!

7. thehangdude

thehangdude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    Blue Mist Vaping Peanut Butter (before it steeps). I still have the (now) one year old bottle, but I don't even want to try it again.

8. Levitas

Levitas Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2011
    Saint Louis
    Man oh man, this is a toughy.

I'm going to go with, Caramel Kicker from Alien Visions. Nothing against Ben and Christy, Ave is my favorite juice vendor, but that stuff, pure nasty.

9. Boognish

Boognish Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 7, 2012
    Chocolate Town
    Mt. Baker Vapor buttered popcorn (tasted like when you burp and upchuck in your mouth)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Bronze

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    Ha ha ha...love reading these!

11. Bronze

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    Amen daniele25...I vaped this crap the other day that tasted just like a funeral parlor. Embalming fluid they attempted to mask with floral. I about tossed my cookies before the first toot made it past my molars. :censored: Needless to say, the atty hit the bottom of the garbage can before all the vape was out of my lungs.

12. oxygen thief

oxygen thief Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 26, 2012
  13. Flyflap

Flyflap Full Member Verified Member

May 19, 2011
    Florida
    Juicy Vapor bacon wrapped jalapeno popper. Obviously, not Juicyvapor's fault.

14. HighlanderNorth

HighlanderNorth Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 18, 2012
    Mid Atlantic USA
    I surprisingly discovered an internet e-cig dealer here in my little state, and ordered some accessories from them, but decided to try an e-liquid called PeachBerry, and they sent me that order 2 days ago, and the PeachBerry is fantastic! But, they also sent an unannounced free 10ml sample of another flavor they offer called DevScout mint. I think its supposed to taste like a mint girl scout cookie, but it is horrible! I even let it steep for 2 days, and its so bad I poured it all out so I could use the empty bottle later....

15. daniele25

daniele25 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2012
    phoenix
    LOL! My thoughts exactly...I dont know why i even subjected myself to trying it after taking a whiff of the juice in the bottle....but funeral parlor all the way. I couldn't get that smell/taste out of my head for the entire day after that either

16. Bronze
    This message by Bronze has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Aug 28, 2012, Reason: Let's keep it clean in here, shall we?.
    Aug 28, 2012
  17. Rannar

Rannar Full Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Anything that has to do with vanilla or butter. The taste (or should I say taste) in my lung an hour or two after I vape that stuff. I can smell it deep in my nose when I breath normally,... The taste reminds me when I was a kid throwing up hamburger and ice cream from McDonalds.... yuck.

18. Kropotkin

Kropotkin Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 13, 2012
    Maine
    What a great question!

Alien Visions Sweet Tart. Tastes like something you'd use to clean whitewall tires, only worse.

19. DantesInferno

DantesInferno Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 22, 2012
    Central Illinois
    Ever? DIYFlavorshack hickory smoke. Recd this as a sample years ago. Most god awful stuff ever.

20. Burly

Burly Molon Labe Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 23, 2012
    Park Hills, MO, U.S.A.
    Easy choice for me! Mine popped into my head immediately.

Washington Cherry by DFW Vapors.

Cherry flavor is good, but the after taste reminds me of licking dust.

(They have since discontinued it) :toast:

21. Ekove

Ekove Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2012
    Miami
    Butter by Ms T's Bakery...tastes like bad meat....dont know why I got it. All of her flavors had something "off"...but this one in particular made me want to throw up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.