ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012

tunafish

Aug 25, 2012
pacific ocean
Tutti frutti from myvaporstore. The first couple hits were ok, kinda taste like juicy fruit / bubble gum....but after those couple hits it turns to ..... The sad thing is i have been vaping this for a few days since its my only bottle until my order arrives. Because of this, i will never chew bazooka joe or juicy fruit evr again.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Any 9 out of 10 "555" juices.

"555" sounds much better to me in reference to an art gallery where I show. 555 Nonprofit Gallery and Studios

The prefix of telephone numbers used in the movies or on tv, or the beginning of directory assistance (555-1212).

A Frank Zappa song.

Or maybe even a wild time I had on Cinco(5) de Mayo(5) in 200(5). :party:

Maybe if the juice was called 5 Popcorn Kernels then it wouldn't be so bad, but tobacco it ain't. I am sure Crab Juice is nasty, but I can only speak on what I have tried. It doesn't matter what 555 is supposed to be, it should try to be something else.

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I remembered another bad one from last week. Before I realized how large the gap can be between what one person considers to be fantastic and another person who thinks that same flavor is totally awful, I read good reviews of Aromaejuices P-38 while looking around for a GOOD tasting tobacco menthol flavor that actually tastes like an American menthol cigarette.

So I go to their site, and I'm blown away by how expensive their juices are. They want $13 for just 10ml...! So then I figured it must be REALLY good for that price, and I reluctantly bought it. I receive it on Friday I think, and try it out right out of the mail, and its got this strong, chemical-medicine taste that overwhelms the overall flavor, which also isnt that good. They add this extracted tobacco alkaloid mixture to it, and I think that must be the reason for the chemical aftertaste.

Its been steeping now for 5 days, and I just shook it up earlier, but it doesnt smell much different, so we'll see what happens in a few days.

You should send it back. He offers a money-back guarantee on that flavor, though I don't know first hand if anyone has ever used that guarantee. I tried it and it is SUPER strong to the point of being like Vicks Vapor Rub. It wasn't so bad to use by adding a single drop to, maybe, a 3 mL, but straight was way too much for me. Maybe you could use it if you ever get sick? I bet it would clear you right on up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread