Worst Juice Ever!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

schmeborg

Verified Member
Jun 20, 2012
il
Out of the juices I have tried the worst yet has been vanilla from health cabin, it wasnt dekang brand but some other china juice. It tastes more like some sort of a vanilla spice, The color of the juice is like an extreme dark red color,which seemed kind of strange. No creamyness or vanilla taste to it whatsoever, just pure strange spice taste. It seems that I have been lucky in the aspect that I have not had a juice that was so repulsive that I could vomit due to its taste.

Out of the juices I have tried the worst yet has been vanilla from health cabin, it wasnt dekang brand but some other china juice. It tastes more like some sort of a vanilla spice, The color of the juice is like an extreme dark red color,which seemed kind of strange. No creamyness or vanilla taste to it whatsoever, just pure strange spice taste. It seems that I have been lucky in the aspect that I have not had a juice that was so repulsive that I could vomit due to its taste.
I got pretty close to vomiting with a flavor that was supposed to be clove... tasted like bananas on the front end but repulsive after that.... that got chucked QUICK! I LOATHE bananas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Worst juice ever? Sad to say because I love several of their other juices, but for me it's AVE Root Beer.

I love root beer as a drink, but this juice, not at all.

I'm glad I just bought a 10ml to try it.

I really liked this flavor too! Just goes to show, taste truly is as individual as we, as people, are. :)

I have to agree with the guys above! Levitas you can have what I have if I can find where I threw it!!!!

Lay it on me! :D

Screwbag

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2012
Malta
A the recent uk vapefest a few folks were passing around their worst just for laughs...and there were some really horrible ones...but the two worst in my opinion were the blue cheese, and the beer.

Blue cheese tasted like socks and the exhaled vapor could clear a room...lol
We laughed like hell watching people sample them...

njay23

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
West Deptford, NJ
Ivape's Sweet Caroline. Like vaping skunk. It stank when I opened the mailbox and it was sealed in about 20 layers of saran wrap. I couldn't keep it in the house!

By FAR, Bobas Bounty. Good GOD! It has to be a combination of Black Licorice, Nyquil, and the stuff pumped out of an old army barracks septic tank.

WOW! Taste is so subjective. Boba's is the only juice I can vape. I buy it by the 100ml bottle.

Last edited:

Johny Ringo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
Las Vegas
Sadly I just got an order from Heathers heavenly vapes and every single one was foul :( Had really high hopes based on the comments here.

Maybe they need to steep more I dont know but every single one of them was horrible. Maybe pink spot has me spoiled I dont know I sure hope not.

Got an order coming from Rawr as well, I hope it turns out better.

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
Sadly I just got an order from Heathers heavenly vapes and every single one was foul :( Had really high hopes based on the comments here.

Maybe they need to steep more I dont know but every single one of them was horrible. Maybe pink spot has me spoiled I dont know I sure hope not.

Got an order coming from Rawr as well, I hope it turns out better.

Foul? Which flavors did you get?

HighlanderNorth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
Mid Atlantic USA
I remembered another bad one from last week. Before I realized how large the gap can be between what one person considers to be fantastic and another person who thinks that same flavor is totally awful, I read good reviews of Aromaejuices P-38 while looking around for a GOOD tasting tobacco menthol flavor that actually tastes like an American menthol cigarette.

So I go to their site, and I'm blown away by how expensive their juices are. They want $13 for just 10ml...! So then I figured it must be REALLY good for that price, and I reluctantly bought it. I receive it on Friday I think, and try it out right out of the mail, and its got this strong, chemical-medicine taste that overwhelms the overall flavor, which also isnt that good. They add this extracted tobacco alkaloid mixture to it, and I think that must be the reason for the chemical aftertaste.

Its been steeping now for 5 days, and I just shook it up earlier, but it doesnt smell much different, so we'll see what happens in a few days.

Last edited:

HighlanderNorth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
Mid Atlantic USA
I have not had any experiences like some of you but I am truly enjoying reading this thread. Love the examples some of you have given and the descriptions. I am aware of what to stay away from now!

Well you really cant go by what people say about different flavors, because as this thread clarifies, people will have COMPLETELY different opinions on what tastes good and what tastes completely terrible. Aside from differences in opinion about whether a flavor is good or not, many people also have completely different opinions on whether certain flavors actually taste like what they are supposed to taste like. One person will tell you that a peach-green tea juice tastes exactly like peach-green tea, and another person will complain that it tastes like a mixture of rotten palm fronds and the insole out of an old shoe!

I never realized exactly how different people's tastes could be til I came here to be honest. I realized there was some difference in opinion on taste, but not this much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread