Worst Juice Ever!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pan

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
mchenry, il
JC menthol = something like hazelnut, strong, bitter, (forgot to turn the pot off) coffee, burnt rubber, mentholated cough drops and motor oil. I made the mistake of trying it in my room, and had to stay out, or hold my breath while in there for two days. Nearly 2 years later the smell still lingered in the wooden box I USED to stash my stuff in..eventually gave up on salvaging that box. It was the first liquid I ever purchased besides pre-filled, branded cartridges...it was a MONTH before I tried anything else.
(I guess at least the flavor had some depth...lol)

I order from a site I'm an affiliate with (can't name due to that probably....). I love the coffee, Minty Chocolate, and strawberry... Just to see what they were like I ordered small bottles of rose, lavender and lilac... they smell great but taste like scented soap!!! Also their cappuccino sucks! (Started a thread today looking for GOOD cappuccino btw) Their raspberry I didn't like but my sister does. Spearamint wasn't too bad but just tasted like menthol which my boyfriend is allergic to so gave that to my sister also. The cotton candy tastes like honey. Ok but not my thing. Still haven't tried the others I ordered: Watermelon, Melon, and chocolate.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
By FAR, Bobas Bounty. Good GOD! It has to be a combination of Black Licorice, Nyquil, and the stuff pumped out of an old army barracks septic tank.

I would have to agree. I tried this due to all the hype and threw it out 2 weeks later thinking a little steeping would help.

Wow, I don't see this often. This is my all day vape :D If you guys still have it laying around... well, you know.... someone might appreciate it ;)

Cinnamonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Jasper, GA
Tobacco juices in general make me want to hurl....how did I ever start smoking analogs????

Worst juice I ever tried...AVE Boba's Bounty...please don't kill me AVE Boba Bounty lovers, but something in that juice reminds me of raisins and prunes and my dry heaves and burps just won't let me even try to figure out why people love it so much.

Taste is subjective. :vapor:

Calico1964

ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2012
Virginia
V2 CIGS Congress. Tastes like licking a cowboy from head to toe after he has worked on the ranch all day. BLAH. The dirt stands out a little more than the sweat though.

I love Congress! :laugh: It does have a really "musty" taste that I quite enjoy but I can see how others would be put off by it. I have found that I like the mustier tasting tobaccos. It's the "nutty" tobaccos that I can't stand. For some reason they make me feel like I'm vaping spoiled milk.

Orobas

Equine Disrespect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Jarhead City
V2 CIGS Congress. Tastes like licking a cowboy from head to toe after he has worked on the ranch all day. BLAH. The dirt stands out a little more than the sweat though.

6a013486d31e5c970c0133f3b0371e970b-500pi.jpg

That's was probably no where near as sexy as it potentially could have been.

Syn007

Ashes to Ashless
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2011
GreenEarth
For the juice that will give me nightmare is peanut butter flavor. Not that the vendor who gave me the juice as sample mixed it badly or something, in fact it is very good and very close to real peanut butter. I just couldn't stand vaping peanut butter flavor, it makes me wana puke. But I have absolutely no problems with peanut butter in edible form.

One of the thing that i prefer to eat rather than vape. Thinking about vaping on peanut butter still send shivers down my spine.

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
SI Cappacino - And I really thought their samples were all good to do able but I wanted to throw up when I took a vape off that sample carto. What was really funny is someone on a thread was saying how much they love cappacino while I was trying my sample. I was thinking "Really?" I never want to try cappacino again from any company, anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread