Worst vape gear you have owned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

memeticengineone

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2016
Nope, I don't know about it these days..I quit protanks a long time ago and don't ever use them anymore, nor does anybody I know who vapes.... Its what I started with as a newbie about 4 yrs ago and now I've moved on to much more efficient gear
a09a054f4abb181d473f14e617167bbc.jpg
like what you see here in my rotation I vape today..the Protank was my worse purchase I ever made..totally obsolete by my view these days.. It was on to greater things and much better gear, lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Also,you seem to have quite A
a few mods. Do you have a reccomendation for a mod that takes a single 18650? I was looking at the ipv 80w TC mod which seems like the most power I can get out of a single 18650.

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
Also,you seem to have quite A
a few mods. Do you have a reccomendation for a mod that takes a single 18650? I was looking at the IPV 80w TC mod which seems like the most power I can get out of a single 18650.
9c3bf523fe00370da5062e07667ab86b.jpg

My only 18650 VW mod is the little 75w IPVD2 on the far left..The newer 80w IPVD3 has been out for awhile also..the only other single 18650 mods I own are mech...hope this helped

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

memeticengineone

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2016
Do you like the d2? I hear good things about it and also people say the d3 has good battery life. I was looking at the Smoktech xcube mini 75w because it can do TC on nickel, titanium, or stainless steel but the ni/ti TC capabilities of the d3 plus smart wattage step down with the yihi chip seems like it would be great. My kbox40 only has a few wattage options and none are perfect for any tank really.

lemans81

Verified Member
Jun 4, 2015
Independence, Mo
The worst hardware was easily the CE4 plastic tanks....my most disappointing purchase would be the IPV Mini 2, mostly just because everyone acted like it would just be worlds better than the Sigelei Mini 30w that I was using, yes it gave me more power(that I didn't use at that point) but ti weighs a lot more too.

Shokker

Mar 18, 2015
Germany
The Delta 2 by Joyetech. The coils deteriorated very fast. Like in three days they were unusable and started to taste nasty within the first 24 hours. Hard to fill, small windows...

Didn´t like the Cubis either (spitting and flooding...), but I think I could use it somehow, if stuck with it. Can´t say that about the Delta 2.

And the Kanger KBox (first model). The 510 pin wasn´t spring loaded and within a week the o ring disconnecting the 510 pin went broke.

In my social vaping circle there is the saying "Don´t buy Joyetech tanks or Kanger mods, do it the other way around.".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread