Would like to hear your insight

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoEmotionz

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2011
Augusta, GA
Starting out, I felt the same way. You'll find yourself vaping more than you ever smoked, due to the simple fact that it's a whole new delivery method. Personally, I like this one a hell of a lot better. Don't give up, you will find that you have to experiment with different things to see what you like. In my mind, my ego-t is bomb right now. But just imagine how much better it would be once I get my adapters and my new atomizer.

You just have to play around with your pv and figure out what works for you.

When you're feeling down, vape up.

Take care,

-NE

JustaGuy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Beyond The Sea
morgan, you also mentioned you were depressed with vaping in your other thread. I suspect you're missing the adrenaline rush of something new. Fresh is always fun. It was very exciting trying all the equipment and juices for the first time, everyday like Christmas if you were waiting for mail orders, first joining ECF, etc.

Try some more juices if you can. Have a read of this http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ecf-library/211345-new-users-nicotine-strength-questions.html. And puff a cig if you have to, quitting doesn't happen by calendar, but hang in there. :)

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Do you think it is possible to accualy worsen your addiction through vaping?
I imagine it is possible, just like anything is possible...
But all evidence points to electronic cigarettes lessening your addiction, not increasing it.

What is it that makes you keep reverting back?

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
There's a rather large body of vapers who quit gradually by replacing cigarettes with vaping. It's common for people to cut their smoking in half or even down to 4 or 5 a day the first week after years of smoking 2 packs a day.

I'm not saying that you should smoke, but a lot of the cravings you get by quitting tobacco are NOT satisfied by nicotine only. The reason you get jumpy and irate when you quit is related to the Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors in tobacco smoke which are anti-depressant in action. MAOI limits the actions of Monoamine Oxidase which breaks down certains hormones and chemicals in the brain. When you quit smoking it takes quite a while for your brain to adjust to not having the MAOIs at work.

The link below talks about that. You can tough it out cold turkey out or take yourself off cigarettes gradually. I found that although it was was easy to go from 40 or 50 a day down to about 6 in a hurry, those last 6 are tough to give up if there's anyone around you who smokes.
This is your brain on nicotine

nanovapr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2011
Catatonic State, USA
Morgan, 100% VG is the most vapor, but the least taste and throat hit. You may want to consider some PG in it? I see from your other thread you have been vaping about a month. Stick with it! Remember that your taste will be changing in the first few months, don't buy big bottles yet of anything. What tastes good now, you may not like in another month, and vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread