Would you ever smoke analogs again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravengrim

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2009
Florida
No,there's something extremely satisfying about not getting massivly taxed without any sort of representation.
And as for what I would do if suddenly everything just dried up,I don't honestly know.
You can make your own no nic juice,make your own battery mod if you need to,but the weak point seems to be the atomisers.
More than anything I am glad that I have a couple hundred atomisers,to tide me over until I can successfully make everything myself.

Michele

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Lewisville, Texas
Let's pretend that the FDA successfully banned all e-cigs, and they became illegal to sell and consume.

Let's also pretend that availability of PV's and liquids dropped to zero.

Would you guys revert to analogs?

I still have to delve deep down within, to find a truthful answer.
At the moment i don't know.:evil:8-o

Well...honestly? I probably would go back to smoking. I haven't the skills to mod my own. I haven't the money to purchase the kind of supplies some people here can. I have enough to maybe last a month at the most. :(

Vapinginmyboots

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Upstate NY, USA
Would be one heck of a nick-fit once the nic juice runs out, however though with the added affect of the calming of the hand-to-mouth action with DIY no nic juice until those supplies (atomizers) also ran out. Come to think of it, im actually not sure which one would run out first in my humble but substantial supply, the juice or the atomizers. Batts are no problem. Id deal with the reality of the "its over" and keep with my feeling of NEVER GO BACK to the 4000 poisons of analog land while exercising my right to vote and lobby like NEVER before!

Satyr

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2009
Franklin Park, Illinois
I have enough supplies to get me through maybe 2 years. As I use stuff up, I'll be quick to replace it. That is, until (if) the ban is in place. I will keep lower levels of nic juice on hand to slowly wean myself off of the stuff just before I run out of supplies. Whatever happens, I will in no way, shape, or form, give my hard earned money to the government in the form of tobacco tax.

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
No I would not go back to analogs. I smoked for 36 years and with ecigs was finally successful in giving them up. I have enough attys and juice to last me awhile. If everything dried up tomorrow I would just work on lowering my nic streangth faster than I am now and just taper off to 0mg and then quit. That's basically my plan anyway, would just have to speed up the process if the well ran dry. I refuse to go back to a habit that was killing me and also giving the govt even more of my hard earned $$!!

Psyko1

Aug 5, 2009
This is a very good question, one I must ponder... I just got my kit this morning, and have gone to about half what I normally smoke, mostly waiting for kit to charge... I love smoking so am still torn to go and smoke. I like the vaporizer too though.

So at this moment and time I think I would. But in a week or 2 once I am off the analogs completely, I like to think I wouldn't. But time will tell. I have been smoking 28 years, 1-2 packs a day. with 3 years rolling them by hand as tobacco is much cheaper that way. So as for day one... yes I would but time will time.

Zofryer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Near DC
zofryer.com
Well I mean, it depends on the scenario. If I'm in front of a firing squad for illegally importing e-cig contraband, and they won't let me have an e-cig with my blindfold, I guess. Since I'm dying anyway. It will probably still taste like crap though.

If ninja's have kidnapped my BMW and are threatening to key it unless I smoke a cigarette, I probably would. I'd cheat at least and not actually inhale.

If some smoking hot woman said she'd do anything I wanted if I'd just smoke a cigarette because she finds that attractive, I'd go find another smoking hot woman to talk to. (no offense to smoking hot women)

Satyr

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2009
Franklin Park, Illinois
Without a doubt.. But I'd drive to Mexico to buy em... no way I'll pay the prices they are now .. I was in the gas station the other day and saw the prices and nearly choked on my slushy.

About two years ago, a Mexican at work came back from vacation with some non-filtered cigs that were made there. Even without the filters, they tasted a hell of a lot better than the crap they shove down our lungs here. He said they were only $0.25 per pack. But, May-he-co is a bit of a drive for me. I think I'd still do without.

master_meow

Moved On
Jul 14, 2009
ChiTown
I dont know. Its weird, because I can go longer without having my ecig than I could go without having a cigarette. I think I would go back but lower, and I will also have the knowledge at least to know I could quit or definitely cut back. Thats the biggest downside to E-Cigs, is if you do not force yourself to go lower on nicotine, you will still be addicted

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Let's pretend that the FDA successfully banned all e-cigs, and they became illegal to sell and consume.

Let's also pretend that availability of PV's and liquids dropped to zero.

Would you guys revert to analogs?

I still have to delve deep down within, to find a truthful answer.
At the moment i don't know.:evil:8-o
No need to read the rest of the thread, the answer is NO, NO and, NO. NEVER............

Burnie

Andros

Jun 5, 2009
honestly id like to say that i wouldnt ever again....but i know myself....

id probably try my hand at growing my own though to avoid the taxes and giving the tobacco companies my business again because i firmly believe they are behind this. there is no way that in the same year they agree to have some FDA regulation for the first time in history, and the FDA banning e-cigs are not related....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread