Wow, it's here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gardent

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2009
Bay Area, Calif.
It's here and my batts are charging! There seems to be an extra present in my package....and I don't know how to use it. It is a cable with an end that looks like a cigarette lighter end and the other end is small and has a tubular plug. Where do I use this? Is it for car vapin? Yipee! What can I hook this up to? Thanks for any help.

scythe944

Verified Member
Yipee! What can I hook this up to? Thanks for any help.

I can't quite tell if you're being serious about this question, but if you're not, this is what it's for.

It's a car charger (I didn't think that it came with the Prodigy kit either!)

Unplug your A/C adapter from the actual battery charger, and take it down to your car (the battery charger, that is). Plug in the Cigarette adapter into your cigarette lighter, then plug the "tubular" end into the battery charger.

There you have it. Charging your batteries in the car.

If you had a DSE-901 / 801 or something else from puresmoker, you can take a look at those chargers. They had a DC input as well. If you purchased a car charger for those, then you could have plugged it into that battery charger for use in the car. Same deal, different package.

Hope this helped.

Unless of course you knew what it was for, then I'd feel stupid for answering your question, but maybe someone else would wonder the same thing for real, and see my answer. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread