• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Wow!!! Not what I was expecting

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Will check them out, thx. Am in Washington DC at the moment, but could not find any vape shops here. Ordered some juices from naturally-extracted-tobacco.com to be delivered to the hotel. Let me know how you like the Highbrow juices.

OK, I will. How long are you there for?

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Hey dragonbone, does Halo ship the juices customs friendly ? No nic stipulated and does it say e-liquid/smoke juice ? Sorry for all the questions, Cape Town customs are quite strict, like they are sitting there and waiting for e-juice to come in :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The buggers! Hehe,
No, they don't say anything ecig related at all! Definitely customs friendly. I will be buying from them again. High quality.

Zodiac

Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
Cape Town, South Africa
The buggers! Hehe,
No, they don't say anything ecig related at all! Definitely customs friendly. I will be buying from them again. High quality.

Great, sounds awesome. I would really love to try Tribecca, since i love RY4 juices, my fave being Juicy Vapors RY4, followed by the tobacco's from Heathers. I've tried four of them so far, Pirates Booty, Heavenly tobacco RY4, Dark Horse and Shadow. I have the rest of their tobacco line up on the way :D ... Together with some o their other juices. Some Fuzion vapor on the way too (the ones i havent tried yet). Whew, when i read this post i think, this is a crazy guy with all his juice orders, lol!!

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
One last thing dragonbone, did you have to ask Halo to send your goods customs friendly ? Or do they just normally do it for international parcels ?
[/URL]
They do it without asking. I've been racking my brains as to what they write on the parcel, but I can't remember. Something like 'flavour liquid' or ..... Ag nee man, it's quite slipped my memory. I meant to take a mental note, (since I liked their description) but obviously age is catching up with me, because it's gone now lol.

Don't know about Halo, but Heather's Heavenly Vapes does it without asking.
Yes, them too. I think most vendors do, and the ones that don't, are just plain selfish IMO.

Zodiac

Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
Cape Town, South Africa
They do it without asking. I've been racking my brains as to what they write on the parcel, but I can't remember. Something like 'flavour liquid' or ..... Ag nee man, it's quite slipped my memory. I meant to take a mental note, (since I liked their description) but obviously age is catching up with me, because it's gone now lol.

Yes, them too. I think most vendors do, and the ones that don't, are just plain selfish IMO.

Lol!! Yes i agree, selfish i tell you, haha. I had Tribeca and Belgian Cocoa in my cart, and i was about to pull the trigger. I don't know what made me not do it. I suppose i wanted to be sure about the customs friendly part xD

Zodiac

Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
Cape Town, South Africa
Thanks. Are you thinking of ordering?

Yes dragonbone, i am thinking of trying Tribeca and Belgian Cocoa. As far as i can remember, the shipping was $25, which is a bit steep. But with the current 20% discount, this is the perfect time to give it a try i suppose. I mailed them asking them about shipping customs friendly and they replied by saying i have to check with my local customs if they will allow e-liquid, lol. I think that they think that i'm a spy for the FDA :D

Zodiac

Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
Cape Town, South Africa
They are expensive. Shipping to SA is R400.00!

Here is the options Matthee. The reason i haven't pulled the trigger is because i have so may juices coming from Fuzion Vapors and Heathers Heavenly Vapes, but its festive season, if not, why not ? :D
dybatymy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread