WOW Vanilla Bean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapnub

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Charleston SC
I purchased 2 Sweet Carolina and 1 Vanilla Bean. I tried the Sweet Carolina even though I was advised to set it aside for a few days and let it blend. It has a nice flavor to it but seemed to have a strong green tea flavor to me. So I have set it aside and will try it again Sunday. So I'll get back to you on that one.

But OMG Vanilla Beam. WOW this is awesome and if it gets better with age, I'm in love. I have not vaped anything else but this flavor since getting it. Very smooth, lots of vapor, not a hard TH but just enough for me. I can see many many more bottles of this in my future. Blows away any other vanilla juice I have tried.

Zelphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
S.E. Michigan
Yes, my Vanilla Bean arrived today - It's the first ever vanilla vape I have had that doesn't taste like a Yankee Candle... It's quite good. Tates closer to ice cream.
I also tried the chocolate, menthol, watermelon and got ANOTHER sweet caroline.

Great to hear! I placed my order for a bottle of vanilla bean and it should arrive shortly so Im looking very forward to it. I really want to try the sweet caroline also, if it really does taste like tobacco and sweet tea it would be an all day vape for me....sounds good.

Zelphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
S.E. Michigan
Ok, so I got my vanilla bean today. Fast shipping for sure! I have to say, Im vaping it now even though sometimes its better to let them sit a while. This vanilla is amazing, for the first time. To me it tastes just like vanila bean, rich, warm, and awesome without the nasty butter or plastic taste Ive had before. Tastes like vanilla should.

Ill be getting more of this and Im going to try the sweet caroline, the idea of the tea flavor and tobacco sounds delicious.

Yay...

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas
I purchased 2 Sweet Carolina and 1 Vanilla Bean. I tried the Sweet Carolina even though I was advised to set it aside for a few days and let it blend. It has a nice flavor to it but seemed to have a strong green tea flavor to me. So I have set it aside and will try it again Sunday. So I'll get back to you on that one.

But OMG Vanilla Beam. WOW this is awesome and if it gets better with age, I'm in love. I have not vaped anything else but this flavor since getting it. Very smooth, lots of vapor, not a hard TH but just enough for me. I can see many many more bottles of this in my future. Blows away any other vanilla juice I have tried.

Well Hell
evil2.gif

I said I wasn't gonna order anything new today, but after reading that....I have no choice. I've been looking for Killer Vanilla so this might be it.

Thanks

hammertime.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread