Chasing the Vanilla Bean Dragon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharis

Verified Member
Jul 4, 2013
Woodbridge, VA
I would love to learn to mix my own but my work schedule/family don't leave me with enough free time for it. I will say that CLS from Nicoticket continues to be fantastic, no taste fatigue, and I just got the Creme Brulee which is also fantastic, a little on the sweet side to be an adv but still great. The CLS has become my go to for vanilla bean creamy deliciousness for sure. Right now it's that, CC House Blend or vape Dudes Key Lime Pie as far as my main rotation. I just wish house blend didn't gunk everything up so much :(

Sharis

Verified Member
Jul 4, 2013
Woodbridge, VA
Custard's Last Stand is my #1 favorite vape right now. I've put about 20 ml of it through a carto tank and the carto is still going strong, so it's definitely not a clogger. I also have their Creme Brulee on the way to give it a try, as some people say it's even better than CLS (but for me it's hard to imagine anything being better than CLS!).

Nicoticket also has a straight vanilla flavor (Frenilla) - I haven't tried it yet, but I do know that all his vanilla flavors come from a genuine vanilla bean steep, not an artificial flavoring:

http://www.nicoticket.com/frenilla/

Update: I went and tried Nicoticket's Frenilla, and it's taken the place of #1 over Custard's Last Stand for me. It's creamy and custard-like but has that extra vanilla bean kick I've been looking for. So if you love CLS and want more vanilla flavor definitely try this one. It's delicious. I can't put it down and it hasn't even steeped the recommended time. I ordered 30ml more because I know Clark is swamped and I don't want to run out. Ever.

coho72

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2010
Boston
Where can I purchase this nicoticket juice. The website seems to be down or keeps saying no products available. I would live to try custards last stand.
You should subscribe to the newsletter Gaspar. Clark is swamped right now and he has to shut down every now and then to get caught up , he mixes every bottle by hand , himself. So being a customer of Nicoticket requires a little more patience and a little more planning when to get your orders in than most other juice vendors , but man it's worth it. Anyway , he usually keeps his peeps pretty well informed of whats goin on in that newsletter. Keep vapin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread