Wow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

baldie250

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
Rockford IL
is all i can really say. Thank you for everything you guys do. You truly put the customer first. Top notch guys, top notch.

I got my 510 cartos today and youve restored my faith in cartos. 808 cartos just dont give me the TH im looking for but these are GREAT!

Also got the 510 atty(first time with any 510 atty)and Ive come to realize the 901 and 510 attys just dont work with my style of vaping:mad: When I push that button on my Chameleon, I dont let up until my throat can feel it. Your 801 shorty OTOH is up to the task and then some:D

Again thank you so much.

Carl and Tabitha.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Two birds with one stone eh? Lol Just kidding. Just outstanding! Thank you guys!!
I was just going through your order history and found something that your missing! We'll leave it as a surprise and pack a few with your next order to get ya to love your 510's. Personally the 510's don't do it for me either. 510's themselves just hold back too much flavor imo. Your right on in your post. The technology of the Premium 510 Carto's on 3.7V and 3.5ohm on 6V really opens them up nicely. Also, I'm definitely with you on the 801 shorti's! Just beautiful vaping all the way through.
Thank you Carl and Tabitha! You guys really rock! :thumb:

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
is all i can really say. Thank you for everything you guys do. You truly put the customer first. Top notch guys, top notch.

I got my 510 cartos today and youve restored my faith in cartos. 808 cartos just dont give me the TH im looking for but these are GREAT!

Also got the 510 atty(first time with any 510 atty)and Ive come to realize the 901 and 510 attys just dont work with my style of vaping:mad: When I push that button on my Chameleon, I dont let up until my throat can feel it. Your 801 shorty OTOH is up to the task and then some:D

Again thank you so much.

Carl and Tabitha.
Are you doing mouth or lung inhales?

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Well, you got me. Hook, line, and sinker:) You got me all excited so I had to order again! For the life of me I cant figure it out. I got some more of the 510 cartos for a friend to convert him to Ikenvape. If you got me hooked on them you'll get him.

Thanks man.
Very Cool Baldie! (I'm not sure who is typing, so we'll just Baldie to reference both of you guys! :D) I seen you and packed you up and remembered..."Oh wait!" Re-opened and tossed in what could open you up to the 510's. I didn't expect you to come around so fast! Thank you! Especially for the recommendation! :toast: that your friend finds a real liking to them!

I have becomed accustomed to vape by rolling the exhale vice exhaling perse, not dissimilar to a cigar smoker, and similar to Isaac in his vids.
Mmmm try filling your mouth with vapor and roll the vapor through your nose without opening your mouth or allowing it to touch your lungs. You'll receive maximum flavor hit like no other. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread