Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

upstatEpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2010
CNY
I just stopped in to see about your company and wanted to say that when your only hot thread is an argument between a customer and a proprietor it's not good advertising. Get some more threads started and posts out there to promote your site!!!!!!!!! I know there are fans of Word-Up out there c'mon guys let's get moving!!!!!

Last edited:

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
I just stopped in to see about your company and wanted to say that when your only hot thread is an argument between a customer and a proprietor it's not good advertising. Get some more threads started and posts out there to promote your site!!!!!!!!! I know there are fans of Word-Up out there c'mon guys let's get moving!!!!!

Thank upstatEpuff
I know there are a lot of Good people in ECF but then you get some that all they want to do is hurt others and that is sad but true
I know ECF protects there suppliers.
I will most likely delete the post but now would be to premature.
Again Thank you
Also thanks for he Juice review thanks for the honesty, if you have any suggestions please PM or call me with them

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
FWIW, I've been on the phone with Jeffrey, and as far as I'm concerned, he's a stand-up guy, and if you're straight with him, he'll be straight with you.

I mostly DIY these days, so I tend to buy pre-mix juice only out of curiosity. I'm liking the Mild #7, though I just started vaping it, so it'll take a few more hits to get the full effect, since I didn't use a fresh atty. I'm thinking that's supposed to be somewhat like a DuMaurier? Kinda reminds me of the FlavourArt 7 leaf, though I haven't had much of that, and it was about a month ago.

lisabsn

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Chicago IL
I met Jeffery as a customer and was impressed with his honesty and customer service. I'm proud to be a part of the wordup family and I agree 100% that Jeffery is a stand-up guy. Running scams on suppliers is nothing new and it appears that this is exactly what is going on. Wordup's loyal customers know how great they treat them and your comments are proof of that. I don't vape tobacco flavors so I can't compare them. Thank you both for your support and I will keep adding new threads to this site to keep everyone updated on what's new and exciting at wordup.

lisabsn

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Chicago IL
No biggie, Laurin's a pretty cool lady and it is a different spelling I get a misspelled underline every time I type it. LOL I enjoyed your juice reviews and look forward to more. The Vanilla Bean is great too, a very mellow relaxing vape. Jeffery and Laurin are very open and approachable so any suggestions you have they listen to. It's about the customers not them. Glad to have you as a part of the wordup family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread