WTF You call yourselves a community ...... That

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF today I witnessed something that has turned my stomach and made me wish I was not part of the vaping community.
Someone I have never met and listened to and watched and I would, I know, if I did meet would have had a blast.

A kindred spirit so to speak, has been silenced and for that I am deeply ashamed that a this has happened to someone who has done nothing other than promote what I call freedom of speech, promoted vaping and given people a platform to promote our community.

If I lived in the US I feel as part of the US community I would be totally ashamed that this had happened.

Shame on you and today I am ashamed to be a part of the community as a whole.

nope not at all, I'm mad for the content that caused it.

Also very mad that the person that caused it is also a member of these forums.

I'm sure if you took the time to listen to it you would understand.

That is not meant the way it sounds just that you would get it had you listened to the podcast and its the reason for my post ;)

Last edited:

Doberz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
NW Indiana
www.facebook.com
I listened to most of it.. Sounds like some guy threatened the guy that runs the podcast, so he decided the podcasts from now on will have no interaction from listeners. So how is this supposed to make me feel ashamed, or you, for being part of the vaping community?

Just trying to understand?

nope not at all mad for the content that caused it.

I'm sure if you took the time to listen to it you would understand.

That is not meant the way it sounds just that you would get it had you listened to the podcast and it the reason for my post ;)

Are you not part of a vaping community??

This person has had to change the format of a show that has done loads to help promote the Vaping community has given vendors and the US vapers a platform to try and bring it to a larger audience.

The more people that vape the stronger and louder the vaping community becomes and the more voices that are heard the easier it is for your community in the US.

By silencing people like Russ the only people that loose are you lot.

lol I'm sober and sat at my desk at work.

I am ...... off is all and just thought that the US vaping community cared lol

Here in the UK the vaping community are strong and I obviously made the mistake that by being a bigger country than the UK the US vaping community was maybe stronger ;)

Or maybe its not the US vaping community but just the ECF community ?

I stand corrected

Last edited:
There's bad people in every community. That doesn't mean anyone should be "ashamed" of being a part of something. It's the way you stated it that has people confused.

There are bad people full stop.

If you get abusive on this forum you get banned, if you piss people off you get banned how is this any different.

I feel ashamed for that fact that someone who is trying to do good for you lot by promoting vaping and bringing it to a wider audience has been silenced for fear of a member of this board.

The team do more good in fighting for your right to vape and promoting vaping that I felt the need to bring it to a wider playing field as not everyone knows of the work the team do for your rights.

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
lol I'm sober and sat at my desk at work.

I am ...... off is all and just thought that the US vaping community cared lol

Here in the UK the vaping community are strong and I obviously made the mistake that by being a bigger country than the UK the US vaping community was maybe stronger ;)

Or maybe its not the US vaping community but just the ECF community ?

I stand corrected

i don't know anything about this podcast....shoot i did not even know there was such a thing :D but after reading the last comment, i have to wonder how as a community as a whole, and spreading information on vaping it would look if there is bickering within the community? It would make little sense to get the world out there on this community if there is this kind of strife does it not? Cooler heads will prevail

I dont want to argue or bicker I thought it needed to be said.

I feel strongly when someone I feel has done nothing but better the fight for vaping.

Ultimately you will take away from my post what you will and I will still feel that he has been let down.

I rarely post on here and for me to post I must have been ...... off.

Russ is a nice bloke, has given many people a platform say anything they like which is rare these days and now that voice has been silenced by one person.

On that note I will post no more on the subject.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
WTF today I witnessed something that has turned my stomach and made me wish I was not part of the vaping community.
Someone I have never met and listened to and watched and I would, I know, if I did meet would have had a blast.

A kindred spirit so to speak, has been silenced and for that I am deeply ashamed that a this has happened to someone who has done nothing other than promote what I call freedom of speech, promoted vaping and given people a platform to promote our community.

If I lived in the US I feel as part of the US community I would be totally ashamed that this had happened.

Shame on you and today I am ashamed to be a part of the community as a whole.

ECF is a worldwide forum - it is not a US forum nor was it founded here. It was founded in London England - get your facts straight. So no sense picking on US community. Just say ECF community if you want to rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread