The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

yet again, one more stuck switch

Discussion in 'Puresmoker' started by Trox.Shawn, Oct 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. wanderlust

wanderlust Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2009
    North Carolina, USA
    Hey Casey I know you've gotta be sleeping now but give me some encouragement about how good the protege will be when I get back and get the new switch. I've been told that it is best with the 801 atty and I'm counting on you to provide me with the best vape ever. Come on and help me out here; I'm counting on you. Give me a cheer.

2. gjrhine

gjrhine Super Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2009
    Sunny South Carolina
    Not that big a deal for me because I have a backup. I just don't think it was handled well because at least one (that we know of) was sent out a new switch before the defective one was returned. And I don't think he was going out of town like us. I still don't know if I have a new switch waiting.

3. ChefChris

ChefChris Moved On

Sep 9, 2009
    Treasure Coast, FL
    I love Puresmoker, if I have an issue they figure that s*** out and take care of everything.
    We're lucky to have access to devices like these at all without having to put our creativity, patience and possibly lots of money in to making one ourselves.

Some of these things are still semi-experimental, since there's only so much testing that less than 5 people can do, that's what the warranty is for.

I had a passthrough go bad due to cross threading, and as far as I can tell they just sent us a new one.
    My mom's Prodigy failed for unknown reasons, and they're taking care of it with a smile and lots of apologies.

Puresmoker is one company that I honestly believe has the consumers best interest at heart. :wub:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.