Sep 15, 2014
MD

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Acrolein has a boiling point of 127 F. PG is 371F. Glycerin is 554 F. So, I wonder when (at what temperatures) does the solution begins to crack (breakdown into constituent parts), releasing acrolein or is acrolein tightly bound such that it isn't cracked off? We need a lab.

??? tightly bound to what ???

Portertown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2013
Greenville, NC, USA
really? looks like a separate purchase on the site. the onboard usb charger/data interface is just a regular 500mah charger.

Two boards come in the box. The Yihi J board and the balance charger. They also list the balance charger as an item that can be purchased by it's self.

As I understand it, the onboard usb charger/data interface can only be used to charge a single battery(or dual batteries in parallel). Series batteries, which are required for the 120 watt output, can not be charged with the "onboard" interface. This is why the balance charger board is included when you buy the J board.

Podunk Steam

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2014
United States
I ordered a couple SX350J boards from Ginger Vaper and it sounds like they'll have more soon if anyone's interested. The liquid samples rocked that they sent and I'm kinda picky.

One thing that I didn't notice with the SXJ boards I ordered were that the USB ports were not at a true 90 degree angle to the main board and one was very slightly tilted to the side too as well as one of the displays had a very slight tilt.

I've seen my trials and tribulations with the DNA 40s RMA sich but think they have come of age now so it's going to take some serious advantages in the Js, well other than wattage I'll personally never use anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread