Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffakamax

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
USA
www.ThagBuilt.com
I'll be the first to bite. let me first make clear that I am in no way making any claims pro or con for your product. My reason(s) for posting here are based purely on the way you presented yourself in the face of adversity.

I have run my own business for 25 years now, and anyone who knows me will tell you that I am by no means the most easy-going person. I live by a "lizzard brain" mentality most of the time. I am outspoken to a fault and will fight to the death for something I believe in. That being said, the way you handled yourself with one of your customers was just plain bad business practice.

More importantly is this. I understand that there may be cultrual differences, social ranking among the sexes and the like as we are literally on the other side of the globe from one another. But.... in my neck of the woods... Had you (or anyone else) EVER spoke to MY wife in the manner you did earlier, I would have come to have a 'talk' with you. After our 'talk' you would have had 6 to 8 weeks to reflect upon how to better conduct yourself in the future as you eat your meals through a straw.

I do not tolerate disrespect. All other aspects aside I felt your response was purely disrespectful and juvenile.

Just my opinion, feel free to heed or discard it as you see fit.

I'm off to eat a Ceasar Salad!

jeffakamax

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
USA
www.ThagBuilt.com
Let's say for the sake of argument that I do indeed have a "bad mouth wife" as you proposed.

Are you so insecure in both your manhood and your engineering that this alleged "bad mouth wife" could send you into a fit of insinuated slurs and put downs?

Or are you a MAN? A secure man who respects women (let alone a customer) enough to remain your composure and cunduct yourself like a MAN and not like a threatened poodle?

I am not debating right or wrong. How you conduct yourself is your business. Unfortunately airing a display of that nature on a very public forum opens yourself up for critisism.

Are we diffrerent, yes most definately.
Are you wrong, in my eyes yes.
Am I wrong, in your eyes yes.

Should you care about my opinion, NO since it was NOT my wife.

Is it generally considered good business practice to conduct yourself in such a manner, no but it's YOUR business to do with it as you see fit.

This salad is delicious!!!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I am secure in manhood
I am secure in engineering
I am a MAN
I respect women as I respect a man, nothing more nothing less

"not like a threatened poodle" good xa xa:lol::lol:. Sorry my MAN, it will not happen again!!! I am deeply sorry:(:(

I am open

Its not a bussines but a hobby, I said it before but you insist:lol:

jeffakamax

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
USA
www.ThagBuilt.com
hob⋅by1  /ˈhɒb
thinsp.png
i/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [hob-ee] Show IPA

Use hobby in a Sentence

–noun, plural -bies. 1.an activity or interest pursued for pleasure or relaxation and not as a main occupation: Her hobbies include stamp-collecting and woodcarving

OK, I will grant you this on a technicallity. I am assuming that you have other means of employment in which you make more then the proceeds from the GG.

hand⋅craft  /n. ˈhændˌkræft, -ˌkrɑft; v. ˈhændˈkræft, -ˈkrɑft/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [n. hand-kraft, -krahft; v. hand-kraft, -krahft] Show IPA

Use handcrafted in a Sentence

–noun 1.handicraft.
–verb (used with object) 2.to make (something) by manual skill.

Now you don't expect me to believe that there wasn't a lathe involved in this along with several other automated processes and machinery?

im⋅mor⋅tal⋅i⋅ty  /ˌɪm
thinsp.png
ɔrˈtæl
thinsp.png
ɪ
thinsp.png
ti/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [im-awr-tal-i-tee] Show IPA

Use immortality in a Sentence

–noun 1.immortal condition or quality; unending life.

I don't see "recall" listed here or any footnote about contact with ferrous metals.

OK OK, I'm just joking around as this had nothing to do with the GG itself.
FWIW with the exception of the switch issues, it's a nice looking piece.

However I will be firing up the lathe when I get home for a piece that shall leave everyone forever speechless!!!

Forged in the caverns beneith the statue of Pompey... I bring you "THE BRUTUS"!

Sorry.... I'm all hopped up on croutons!

jeffakamax

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
USA
www.ThagBuilt.com
lol, you sure you're not part of the GG family, your Very funny.

Now that was way beyond the limits of good taste! I remove a glove and openly slap you!

You sir have been challenged to a duel!

.... just as soon as I regain my sight... damn dressing in my eyes burns like hell!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Now that was way beyond the limits of good taste! I remove a glove and openly slap you!

You sir have been challenged to a duel!

.... just as soon as I regain my sight... damn dressing in my eyes burns like hell!

Can you please speak english, I didnt understand:lol::lol: You post a dictionary but in real world you speak strange:lol::lol:

Are you jealous?

nice avatar:lol:

what colour is your glove:lol:

Last edited:

jeffakamax

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
USA
www.ThagBuilt.com
Hummmm?? Wha?? What's that again???

OOOOOHHHHHH, I see.... You thought I was talking to YOU!

Oh no no no silly, see the quote? That means I was responding to the quote.

It's late, we're tired, it's alright. :oops:

Oh Now I'm ....... I was saving the rest of this salad and someone's cat just came and ate it! Hey, who's Persian cat is this???

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hummmm?? Wha?? What's that again???

OOOOOHHHHHH, I see.... You thought I was talking to YOU!

Oh no no no silly, see the quote? That means I was responding to the quote.

It's late, we're tired, it's alright. :oops:

Oh Now I'm ....... I was saving the rest of this salad and someone's cat just came and ate it! Hey, who's Persian cat is this???

Dont ...... nauty boy, we suppose to have fun here:lol::lol:. Sorry I didnt see the quote. I confused by your english. I thought you wrote something in chinese:lol::lol:.

Dont be afraid of cats jeffa, afraid of the snakes under your feet.:lol::lol: They have poisson. send them to me but hurry they will harm youm but I will choke them:lol::lol:

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Confucious say, man who cut hole in pocket feel cocky all day.

See the difference?

and Jesus says, "take the snakes from the God's house", and snakes are gone :thumb::thumb:

Sorry jeffa, I will spoil your happiness . Store is closed for today. Say to your friends to come, you cant do this alone (Confucious said it):lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread