Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
  • ...you've never vaped before and started the thread looking for advice on buying a cig-a-like
  • ...you're willing to go (quite a bit) beyond your budget because people have posted they regret not buying a ProVari in the beginning (I don't want one of those twist/spin things. I don't care about ohms or whatever they are, I just want to vape. I want a ProVari because everyone says it's the best and I don't want to waste money)

Then:

• ...you only want to buy one battery (It can charge while I'm sleeping)
  • ...you want to buy the charger off eBay
  • ...you only want to buy one of "those things you just drip into and can use all day" (That's an atty, right? Those nivi things and tanks are too complicated)
  • ...you only want to buy one bottle of juice (What's the best one that tastes just like Marlboro Reds?)

smiley-bangheadonwall-yellow.gif

Last edited:

MaDeuce

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
Auburn, OH
....... if you actually believe posts like this (this an actual post):

"I'm not faintest bit interested what Provape brings out next, as they are a low-innovation and status quo based company. Joyetech are the guys to watch. The eVic has only been out for a few months and is already by leaps and bounds the all-time APV top-seller."

Kable

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2012
Davis, CA
You are unwilling to join the cult.

You are unprepared for "The Force" of a Provari 3.0

You think that the new Star Wars movies are better than the old ones.

View attachment 188099

LOL, but I'm hoping the third trilogy is at least going to be better than the second (Ep. 1,2,3). Luke, Leia, and Han are all signed on apparently, so we might get a geriatric Star Wars.

Did you join the cult yet? I think last we talked you were going to wait a month or two.

ETA: ... you "don't want one of those big e-cigs"

Last edited:

jazon1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2012
Phoenix,AZ
...you think a Twist or a Spinner is a dance move....

me and the wife started a "the provari is better then a husband/wife because" list the other night out of boredom we came up with a few good ones ill see if i can remember any of them....

a provari is better then a woman because you can always turn it on with a push of a button...
a provari is better then a woman because its ok when your friends ask to borrow it....
a provari is better then a woman because only the first date is expensive.....

sorry ladys dont remember any of the provari is better then a man ones right now maybe the wife will remind me of some when she gets home lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread