Status
Not open for further replies.

Absintheur

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
north central Indiana
That video damn near ruined my E-Zip for me...but mine still stays in my pocket for emergency back up and stealth vapes...of course an engraved sterling zippo case helps...

lsvzippo_zps0a6bcdd5.jpg

MaDeuce

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
Auburn, OH
...think that Atlantic City is just as good as Vegas
...think that the subways in New York are just too dangerous to use
...do not fantasize about ways to murder the Geico Geko like with a hammer, a machete, dynamite, battery acid, flesh eating cockroaches...

View attachment 188123

And let's not forget gasoline, piranhas, cat o'nine tails, fire ants, ebola, and a herd of brown recluse spiders.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
And let's not forget gasoline, piranhas, cat o'nine tails, fire ants, ebola, and a herd of brown recluse spiders.

nerve gas, scorpions, suffocation in a plastic box, entrapment in a cage for drowning after submersion, boiling in oil, blender on Puree, rat poison, fall of 428 feet, crushed by anvil, slow electrocution in short controlled bursts....

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
That video damn near ruined my E-Zip for me...but mine still stays in my pocket for emergency back up and stealth vapes...of course an engraved sterling zippo case helps...

lsvzippo_zps0a6bcdd5.jpg

Oh, ummm, ummm, are you all dark and sad and have like a broken wing or something, even though you're breathing on your own? Can we be, ummm, friends and stuff?
PuppyEyes.gif

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
nerve gas, scorpions, suffocation in a plastic box, entrapment in a cage for drowning after submersion, boiling in oil, blender on Puree, rat poison, fall of 428 feet, crushed by anvil, slow electrocution in short controlled bursts....

I wish Penny Poo Poo could get ahold of that lizard and shake him like a rat. She would then eat his lifeless, limp, lizard self and the world would be free of the talking gecko.

MaDeuce

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
Auburn, OH

Everything that Wile E. Coyote went through, Agent Orange, Pungi sticks, rapid decompression, the Marianas Trench.......

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Are you all tortured and brooding and will act like you don't like me?
Cute2.gif

Well I can only speak for myself, but tortured and brooding is more of a Stark thing than a Lannister one. So....no....I would rather not.

I think MaDeuce will struggle with the last part. How about if I act like I don't like you (I can do that) while he acts all tortured and brooding? Perhaps together, we could handle the courtship requirements of one normal man.....

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
If that's what it takes. I can be all surly, rebellious and look like I don't have any friends as well.

Will you tell me I'm fat and how much hotter your ex is?
Cute.gif

(back to OP)

...you won't buy one for your "she's not really my gf, just a chick I sorta hang with sometimes" after you've been living at her house for two months.

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Will you tell me I'm fat and how much hotter your ex is?
Cute.gif

(back to OP)

...you won't buy one for your "she's not really my gf, just a chick I sorta hang with sometimes" after you've been living at her house for two months.

Is there some other way to treat your women I have not heard of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread