Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
EA vv. Sweet. Im sure the provaris are great....but for 5 times the cost they better bive my vamo and sig a buff job while im sleeping.

You do not want a ProVari if...

you feel the need to post in the ProVari Enthusiasts sub-forum to announce you don't want a ProVari.

Care
Huh.gif

Last edited:

Whosback

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
... You have seen the light of mechanical vaping and love to tinker with things

Sorry to say folks but I'm gonna have to remit my Provari owners club card. My gf didn't like the mini, she actually likes her spinners and twists more, they are less complicated and cheaper to replace if she ever misplaces it. She found out how much I paid for it and insisted I keep it since I was so enthusiastic about its unparalleled build quality. To my surprise I didn't want to keep it either, lol, so I'm trading it for an Electric Angel telescope.

I really don't believe there is a better built VV mod on the market right now, just wanted to share my :2c: in regards to the notion that it's not actually the end-all-be-all device for everyone.

VAPE ON!!

We have reviewed your opinion and have evaluated it as wrong. You will be beaten with a wet noodle until you decide to do what everybody else does. - Thank you -Management

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
We have reviewed your opinion and have evaluated it as wrong. You will be beaten with a wet noodle until you decide to do what everybody else does. - Thank you -Management

A noble sentiment, however according to the bylaws of the great tome, "Codes of Ultio Ultionis", the written authority in all matters related to reprimands of wayward vapers for The Provarinati

A) The instrument of choice for the beating is a nerf shovel
B) In addition to doing what they are told, they must travel to a holy site and fast and repent for four days

Provarinati.jpg

Whosback

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
A noble sentiment, however according to the bylaws of the great tome, "Codes of Ultio Ultionis", the written authority in all matters related to reprimands of wayward vapers for The Provarinati

A) The instrument of choice for the beating is a nerf shovel
B) In addition to doing what they are told, they must travel to a holy site and fast and repent for four days

View attachment 209068

You must be orthodox.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Oh, and I see by her signature line that the official spelling/format of ProVarinati has been changed by holy proclamation (she edited her signature line). So sayeth the holy Princess of ProVarination! This calls for a revision of the symbol of The ProVarinati

Let it be written, let it be done.

Provarinati.jpg

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Oh, and I see by her signature line that the official spelling/format of ProVarinati has been changed by holy proclamation (she edited her signature line). So sayeth the holy Princess of ProVarination! This calls for a revision of the symbol of The ProVarinati

Let it be written, let it be done.

View attachment 209073

I just thought it looked cooler written that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread