• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

You wont believe it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
Aurora, CO
My Wife and I hit the door, my case was on top of my keys (the one that had everything in it). I put the case on the car, get my keys and we head home. About exit 88 I see something fly off behind me and my heart sinks, I forgot my entire collection on top of the car. I pull over, throw on the flashers and run to see the damage, I find my case and head back after seeing how mangled one side is. When I get home I pull it open and everything is jumbled, covered juice, and broken plastic.

After cleaning and sifting closer inspection shows a small ding and scratch on my silver bullet, my omega is in similar shape, roughstack is fine, and maxi roughstack has some pretty deep scratches going down it (it was tumble finished so it blends well). My gripper is broken, ePower switch no longer works, and eGo is fine. Three acrylic drip tips shattered along with every CE2 I owned, but every tank I had survived. Can't believe I did something so stupid, luckily very little was actually damaged, I really got lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread