Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
It should be noted that this Lavatube does not like to stay in my top pocket. This chrome finish is slippery as hell and it likes to slide out and fall on the ground. This has happened a number of times now and you'd think I would learn. NNNNNOoooooooooooo! Not this box of rocks. This time, I finally busted a PBC I was vaping. I got lucky it was only a $2 juice feeder instead of my $88 mod. One of these days I wont be so lucky. I just hope I can learn that mixing Lavatubes in top pockets with yardwork does not work. DUH!!!!!!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I just got my kit from aquavaporcig, a lot of speculation about them but it turns out the be a young june v2 and it only set me back $54.

$54 got me
Young june v2 - CHROME!
Vivi nova v2.5
2x 18650's (2200mAh)
Clear plastic drip tip
Trustfire dual charger

Oh yeah...I'll bet yours doesn't have an owner's manual written in Chinese like my kit does! :)

icepoet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Houston, Texas, United States
Cool Ice! Let's hope it stays good. Let me know what you think of it after you've vaped on it for awhile.
Definitely a major upgrade from a straight ego batt. I really liked it last time, except for the finicky fire button. This one feels more "clicky".

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
After a week I am really impressed. I love the YJ Lavatube. It's voltage reading is a bit off, but I get a great vape at the correct setting and after making most of my coils a higher resistance. It hits like a champ with a vivi nova at around 3.3-3.4 with a 2.1-2.5 ohm coil and cotton ball wick.

Why do you say the voltage reading is off? Don't mix that up with the fact that these LTs use pulse modulation and deliver a stronger hit. I lower my voltage between .2 - .4 volts relative to my Twists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread