• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Your Canadian ADV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bear-runner

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2014
Ontario
hey everyone,

im looking to get some advice on some good juice.

So what do the rest of canadian vapers use as thier all day vape? do you use Canadain made or USA made ejuice and where do you get it from?

right now i am using sour granny by maple leaf vapes really diggin the green apple flavor. where do you guys order juice from?

i have seen lots of site in the states that sell 120ml for like 19 bucks!!!

am i taking a risk of it getting seized by CBSA? anyways whats your favorite juice?

CHEERS EH!

SoftSell

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2014
Saskatoon, SK
Evaperated has some fantastic flavours; I switch between two for my ADV vapes:
"Blue Sky ....." - a sweet and sour blue raspberry, a very slight touch of apple, and something else I'm not sure of. Tastes like a blue freezie. When it comes down to it, this is my favourite juice.
"Honey Habit" - I guess I like tobacco flavours. Mix of strong honey and a light tobacco. Tastes like real honey on the inhale, with a sweet tobacco exhale.
There is quite a few great canadian vendors, and a few carry US made; I've never ordered from the US, but what I hear is you're definitely taking a chance that it will get seized.
Support Canada!

cynik

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2014
Known Earth
Jugheads have the best value/quality in my experience. $8.99-10.99 for 30ml depending on the juice. Until recently, he only took orders once every couple of weeks, but he's moving to a larger facility so that might not be an issue once he's done setting the new place up.

There's hundreds of flavour profiles to choose from, and I've found around 4-5 good ADVs. The rest are still very good, I haven't had a single juice I didn't like (given some steeping time).

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
Vapor engine sells from both the us and from Canada. Id check them out. They are based out of Hawaii but as I said, they have an office that shops from Canada. They carry two lines of juice, one that is hawaiin themed called hanapas e juice. I'm dripping their pa'i okole right now and it's excellent! They also carry juju juice which is really good too!

Id check them out.. The owner gives great customer service Abe really works to get/keep his customers.

Www.vaporengine.com

*i have no skin in this game, im just a satisfied customer

Via a possessed phone thats autocorrect is just silly

bear-runner

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2014
Ontario
Jugheads have the best value/quality in my experience. $8.99-10.99 for 30ml depending on the juice. Until recently, he only took orders once every couple of weeks, but he's moving to a larger facility so that might not be an issue once he's done setting the new place up.

There's hundreds of flavour profiles to choose from, and I've found around 4-5 good ADVs. The rest are still very good, I haven't had a single juice I didn't like (given some steeping time).

how do you know when he takes orders? and im guessing its better to order lots from him when he does sell it?

cynik

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2014
Known Earth
how do you know when he takes orders? and im guessing its better to order lots from him when he does sell it?
It's usually every other Thursday evenings. He has the date posted at the top of his website. But due to the facility move, he'll be closed probably until September or late August.

Yep. Just order a bunch of his best-sellers for starters. His prices are low enough that two 30ml are gonna be cheaper or about the same price as one 30ml from most others juice makers.

In the mean time, you could try DashVapes as well. They carry a bunch of different juice lines such as Mount Baker Vapor (pretty good price, almost the same as Jugheads) and Five Pawns (pricey "gourmet" juices). The MBV ones are only 50/50 ratio though.

Stiiinger

Jul 11, 2014
Mississauga, Canada
I fairly new, so I'm still sampling different vendors and flavours, but so far my ADV is Butter Rum Tobacco from Flavour Crafters.

A few shops distribute their liquid, but I purchased directly from them. The 5x30mL sampler brings the price down slightly ($20/bottle regular, 15.99 in the sampler):
Flavour Crafters Premium Eliquids

I'll also give an honorable mention to US imported Mount Baker Vapor juice from DashVapes. Picked up their popular Hawk Sauce juice, and enjoying it a lot so far. It's a berry mix with a light menthol touch, very refreshing. Like already mentioned, DashVapes sells the MBV line fairly cheap. $10 for a 30mL bottle, or $15 for a 50mL. Not quite as cheap as directly from MBV, but no risk of seizure by customs.

You already mentioned Maple Leaf Vapes. I haven't purchased from them yet, but they seem to be a very popular choice from my forum crawling.

VapeMeet.ca carries a nice lineup of the premium Canadian Juice (Toronto Juice Co, Funk Sauce, etc)

CanVape carries the US Hooligan Vapes line of juice, which is pretty good.

Last edited:
what flavor is that one?

It tastes like Banana Nut muffins, slightly creamy and a very very tiny touch of nutmeg.

I'm a big fanboy of Vapor North. The customer service is amazing, very personable. They have extremely competitive prices on everything (slowly expanding on hardware it seems as well). I get at least 100ml of Monkey Paw for me and 100ml of Peppermint for the GF each month at least. There's also coupon codes for 10% off floating around on other sites too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread