• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Your experiences with Fast Tech(products/shipping) as Canadians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TangentOmen

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2014
Durham Region, Ontario, Canada
Just curious, any shipment seizures of gear- such as batteries (not juice)? Quality/comments, length of transit time for deliveries (CNY excluded) What process they use once it hits land, things like needing to sign for the package, is it letter mail (that's what mine says)

Links, and descriptions appreciated :)

morebass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
north
Always worth getting the E packet Canada shipping upgrade, ordered two packages with this upgrade so far 9 day delivery time from when fasttech says shipped. Comes through Vancouver and then goes xpresspost to me in Calgary. Haven't had to sign for them.

All the other types (hk post/sing post/sweden post etc) have been getting back to normal lately, 18-30 day delivery time to me. They usually come expedited mail through everywhere, Winnipeg, Vancouver, Montreal, Mississauga, probably some places I can't remember. Having to sign is 50/50

Once packages hit Canada you can always track them through the canada post website.

If you get the untracked shipping option, then its a crap shoot 20-90 days.

I think batteries will only ship sweden post, I've gotten 2 packages that way, one from another vendor, 30ish day ship time.

morebass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
north
I've made 20+ small to medium size orders from chinese vendors. Only one package was ever opened, 2 bottles of 0 nic liquid and some drip tips, it made it through and so has everything else. I kinda wish customs kept the liquid, would have saved me from trying it. None of the fasttech liquids are worth vaping.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
I had $150 of junk in my cart, including two mods. I ended up ordering everything in my FT cart from a local vendor in smaller quantities, minus one of the mods, and the two genesis atomizers I had in the FT cart. I figure I'll order them when I've got the money. It cost me 5 dollars less than what I would of paid on Fasttech! I did this just by reducing the amount of drip tips and batteries and atomizers I ordered. I still got EVERYTHING that I had wanted. Lesson learned. Sure, it would of been nice to have that 2nd mod, and those 2 genesis atomizers... But I'm an RDA guy, through and through. & I shouldn't be buying 2 mods in one sitting, I'm broke! Places like Fasttech and Walmart are designed to make you want more than you need. And then on top of it, your buying from Walmart, and Fasttech! BLECH! We have to start supporting the US's economy or we're going to be in real trouble 10 years from now!

Walmart's low prices are so low because they "bail" companies out, by buying up their stock when they are doing terribly. But the truth is, those companies wouldn't be doing so terribly if it weren't for Walmarts and Supercenters curving the economy! Fasttech doesn't care about you or when you finally get your shipment. Thats why they are perfectly fine shipping your order without the items that they don't even have in stock yet. I have just recently seen stories of people finally getting their box of goodies, only to find that it didn't have everything. So they hope it'll come shortly after, but then they JUST get a ship notification within a week AFTER having received the first box! Then they have to wait another month for the other items, which could be the very items they were most excited about receiving! I think this is madness. I'll use FT but not for anything I need right away, thats for sure.

Last edited:

Cromeus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2013
FSJ, BC, Canada
I've gotten a ton of stuff from FastTech, including six VV evod clone batteries, nine bottles of juice, eight tanks, and I can't remember what else. The e-packet shipping actually arrived before the swiss-routed battery shipment, and it had been sent two weeks later.

They're good for giving you store credits, refunds, replacement parts, etc, for any issues with your products.

Plumes is wrong, they don't buy out companies going under - those are the prices from manufacturers. I know, because I also order direct from the manufacturers.

Focal eCig is also a great site, same swift customer service, same products, similar prices. No epacket option.

From Focal, I've gotten 15 disposables, 2 18350s, five teams a mech, and some odds and ends. I had one glass tank DOA, and was refunded the full price within 48 hours.

I prefer Focal, but I'll use either.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I do not have a bad word to say about Fasttech. If they label something as 'authentic', it is authentic! Does it make it harder for Canadian B&Ms to survive? Probably. But Canvapes does that, too, with generally the best prices in-country.
I do have an order which has been out for more than a month, but that's not Fasttech's problem. I tried for e-packet, but because the order contained an Ego Twist, it was refused. I think will try once more with e-packet, otherwise the waits are getting to be just too long. IMHO

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
Order it, and forget about it. It will get to your door by the time you need you're next hair cut! (btw, haven't tried ePacket yet, will do so when Chinese New Year ends!)

jaromir-jagr-mullet.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread