Status
Not open for further replies.

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
Thought it would be fun to get to know our fellow pif'ers and see what we all started with in terms of equipment, where we are now and what we would like to have, I'll start..........

1. 4081& 801 slim ~ got me to stop 'moking in 2010

2. Riva, Vmod V2 & Darwins - kept me from 'moking, 2 years now!

3. dream mod ~ there are so many, but the GVM Smooth looks sweet!

nosmok

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2010
MI
I started back in January of 2010. Along the way I had a few different setups as many others did.
I started with...
1. DSE 901..and some pretty tasty juice that is no longer available...but it was a slow start.
2. Joye 510 is what I moved to next. It wasn't until April that I stopped smoking and vaping exclusively.
3. Ego's/Riva with low res atty was next. Those silly little carts went dry quick.
4. Started using low res cartos...I was missing out on the convince of these for to long.
5. Got my first mod. 3.7volt box with a built in usb charging pass-through.
6. E-power was next on my list. Picked up an extra my4jewels (such a kind lady to do business with) had from a co-op.
7. Ahh..tanks..just what my cartos were missing...I picked up a bunch of these as well...(thanks again my4jewels for the great co-op)
8. Lava tube was next...but it broke in 3 months. I was nice while it lasted.
9. ProVari is my current PV of choice...
10. The Ego-twist was a great addition. Light weight..works great.
11. Coming soon...DID clone...
12. Dream mod..hmm..I try one of each please.. But the best one is the one that keeps me from smoking again.

Algerhugz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2012
Pennsylvania
Lets see I started in Jan or Feb with a blu starter kit( I know I know) It quickly broke and then I found Mistics at walmart. Used those for quite awhile. Found a mall kiosk (Again I know) Ripped off on a firefly kit and some over priced niquid. Hated the firefly with drip atty. To much of a mess for a newb. Went back to the mistics. Ran into an old friend I hadn't talked to in years low and behold hes a vaper. Turned me onto the forums and showed me a few Pv's Apv's Bought an ego pass-through and an ego twist. Along with 3 texas tuff tanks. and a vivi nova. And now have a provari on the way.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Hmm, let's see . . .

- started with an rn4081 "Super Cigarette". Kit was on sale for half-price (a whopping $80 after the discount), it was bought for me for Xmas
- moved to the eGo-T around the time those T attys came out and gave up the stinkies
- next got a couple Screwdrivers and started using CE2s and DCCs
- Darwin was my first high-end mod, bought one in May 2011
- bought/sold/traded to try out everything I could get my hands on for a while: Ultramax w/ RES, Provari, Infinity Pro, GGTS, Reos, etc, etc
- have since settled on the mods in my signature as my favorites

Dream mods? I think I'm mostly there, already. There are a few I'd still love to try out when I can afford to (Ihybrid, Jbox), but I have a pretty versatile collection to satisfy whatever kind of vape I'm craving on any given day :vapor:

Paislia

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
NY, USA
I started in June of 2011 so about a year and a half ago now :)

1. 808 kit for my birthday (Cig2o) - took to it right away and 4 days later the last of the cigs were gone for good.
2. Found the vapage website on the back of the packaging and found ECF - upgraded to a Riva kit in August.
3. Christmas vape meet - I was gifted a 3.7v box mod in the exchange - and was hooked on battery mods.
4. - Hog mod, Old goat mod, 5v, VV, and 3.7v boxes kept it interesting - lots of diff juices tried through PIF and vape meet exchanges.
5. I Bought a zenesis to try out genesis rebuildables and to support my local genius :) - got it in March and still have it and love it - and now it has cousins! :) (Ti, black ano, and sidewinder for instance)
6. - My dream mod - I think I'm living the dream - there were others I thought I wanted, but I'm happy where I am now - just have a list a mile long of flavors I want to try! :lol:

Lady J

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Ohio
I started about a year ago with the Halo G6 (808). I did tons of research and am grateful to have discovered ECF before making a purchase.

Shortly after that I tried the tank systems, both 510-T and eGo-T. I had so many issues that I ditched the tanks, finagled the attys so I could drip (desperate times, friends) and moved back to cartos/306 attys. Won a screwdriver mod from an awesome lady here, which was my first introduction to mods. Then I bought a DCT, but I must be doing it wrong because I can't get it to work properly. Bought the vivi nova and love it.

Currently using: 18650 tube mod or eGo-T batts with a vivi nova. I still use the 808 rarely, and I frequently grab my Smoke Stiks for when I want that "cigarette" feel. I never leave the house without a set of Smoke Stik batts and cartos. I actually consider those part of my "survival kit."

My dream? A Darwin... oh oh, or a Helix.

All in all, I think I've been lucky. No huge purchases that I later regretted. I think ECF gets all the credit for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread