You're gonna send us an e-mail when those Vision Nanos come in right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
the one on the left
hold .8 to .9ml

IMG_3020.jpg

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
I see. :) I guess I've been out of the loop too long. That looks like a clearo to me. I thought the visions were fatter... That's what happens when I find my happy vape and go on to other hobbies. :p

The micro stretch is like a super fabulous clearo xl that WORKS with no special effort or modification. I love them for new flavors, but I think I'll be picking up some nanos for that purpose now.

Randyrtx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Cedar Park, TX
Does anyone make a "regulated" 510 battery? My Vision Micros work great on 808 batteries with an adapter, and especially so on a "Gen-2" 808. I prefer mini-size for "out-and-about". I'm strongly considering a Volt kit with a PCC for this; just hate having to use an adapter. It would be ideal if there were a native 510 version.

JustMeAgain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2009
Springfield, MO
i think we drop the nanos today, keep a look out plus we will send out twitter and emails and make a announcement here.

The micro stretch is like a super fabulous clearo xl that WORKS with no special effort or modification. I love them for new flavors, but I think I'll be picking up some nanos for that purpose now.

I got some of the micro stretch yesterday and I agree, burns - they're perfect!

So, did I just miss out on the nanos or have they not arrived yet? I didn't see them on the site as 'sold out' so I'm guessing they've not been available yet?

But then again, what do I know...:p

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
I got some of the micro stretch yesterday and I agree, burns - they're perfect!

So, did I just miss out on the nanos or have they not arrived yet? I didn't see them on the site as 'sold out' so I'm guessing they've not been available yet?

But then again, what do I know...:p

Yeah, the are MUCH better than standard clearos. Next you'll have to try a vision mini if you haven't already. I dont think the nanos have been publicly available yet though. I'm still watching.

JustMeAgain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2009
Springfield, MO
Actually, I've tried the minis and the regulars, too and I like them all - I just really like a smaller size. Even though they aren't huge (and whats up w/the regs being smaller than the minis :blink:).

In fact, I've got a couple of unopened minis - and some fluxomizers, too - if anybody wants to trade for micro stretches.

Does anyone pre-fill the visions? I've had a bit of a problem in that if I fill a few with different flavors for switching off, the draw gets harder after they sit, especially if a few days go by.

But other than that they all work really well.

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
Actually, I've tried the minis and the regulars, too and I like them all - I just really like a smaller size. Even though they aren't huge (and whats up w/the regs being smaller than the minis :blink:).

In fact, I've got a couple of unopened minis - and some fluxomizers, too - if anybody wants to trade for micro stretches.

Does anyone pre-fill the visions? I've had a bit of a problem in that if I fill a few with different flavors for switching off, the draw gets harder after they sit, especially if a few days go by.

But other than that they all work really well.

Yes, sometimes, it is like it pools in the cup and capillary action causes fluid to wind up in the air hole and the plug nipple. I take the whistle tip off and still holding it upright, get my head under it and blow up into it from the thread end. That fixes it for me. So assuming your issue is the same as mine, it may help you.

JustMeAgain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2009
Springfield, MO
Yes, sometimes, it is like it pools in the cup and capillary action causes fluid to wind up in the air hole and the plug nipple. I take the whistle tip off and still holding it upright, get my head under it and blow up into it from the thread end. That fixes it for me. So assuming your issue is the same as mine, it may help you.

I'll give that a try...

Looks like the wait is nearly over for the nanos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread