Introducing the NEW VISION NANO CLEAROMIZER - Excellent Performing 1ml slim Bottom Coil 1.8ohm 510 Clearomizer - Extremely easy, no invert, no syringe

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudcity

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2013
Boston MA
These were the first clearos I tried and I couldn't stand them.

The ones I bought were absolutely genuine Vision, I just found that they didn't wick well at all. I even tried an almost completely PG juice to make sure and nothing worked...

If they did wick they often flooded easily started gurgling. They also "spat" liquid in my mouth regularly...

One of the 2 I bought stopped wicking after the 1st day and every time I used it I got nothing but burned flavor... I tried to let it soak up liquid for 2 DAYS... NOTHING but charrrrr...

It bummed me out as I was hoping to find something small form factor to bring to the bar. Threw them out after a week and never want to order another... I personally hated them...

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
These were the first clearos I tried and I couldn't stand them.

The ones I bought were absolutely genuine Vision, I just found that they didn't wick well at all. I even tried an almost completely PG juice to make sure and nothing worked...

If they did wick they often flooded easily started gurgling. They also "spat" liquid in my mouth regularly...

One of the 2 I bought stopped wicking after the 1st day and every time I used it I got nothing but burned flavor... I tried to let it soak up liquid for 2 DAYS... NOTHING but charrrrr...

It bummed me out as I was hoping to find something small form factor to bring to the bar. Threw them out after a week and never want to order another... I personally hated them...

It certainly wasn't my experience with them and I've read many others that they work just fine for... sorry they don't work for the way you vape

cloudcity

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2013
Boston MA
It's quite possible that the liquid I used was too thick to wick properly (although it was an HHV 50/50 juice so that doesn't really seem too unreasonable to me...) - regardless, I just think there's no excuse these days for manufacturers to not consider that their customers won't use thick juices, especially when manufacturing a clearo...

Just checked my invoice to be sure. I bought these from MFS dot com and they were indeed genuine Vision Nanos... boy did I want these to be awesome and be my go to "out and about" clearo - but only "spitting" and burning wick...

Hopefully these work better for others..
maybe I'll try the Phoenixes as well, just to see if BCC micro clearos are just not my thing...

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Just a couple of comments here about manufacturers and thick juices......It would be impossible to make a different device for every consistency of juice that is available in the marketplace. They seem to have chosen a middle ground....juices too thin will leak and flood....too thick and they won't wick properly. Most people, who are vaping, have learned to adapt their thick juices by thinning them down... a drop or two at a time until you can find the right consistency for what ever juice delivery device you may be using. ;)

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
As yiddle mentioned... most vaporizers are setup for an 80PG/20VG to 70PG/30VG as optimum since that is also the most vaped range. Also take into consideration that not all PG or VG are the same thickness so there is variation there... also the temperature can thin ( hot ) or thicken ( cold ) a juice as well. The makers of the e-juice may also take steps to thin a juice so it vapes better ( ie high VG juices are a good example but this practice varies.

Settings on your PV can also affect it... the Nano's are made with the smaller 510 stick batteries in mind so they vape better at lower voltage/wattage settings.

I also mentioned that "how" you vape is important... It's generally recommended that you vape slow and long not hard and fast. This is more important on the BCC types of vaporizers than the top coils and carto's/atties since the BCC's rely on a pressure differential to operate properly and a hard/fast pull upsets that differential. With the other types, you get increased vapor and flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread