Not open for further replies.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I expect to be using the same topper and mixing the same liquid for my all day vape. Maybe a different device will be added to the mix. I might dabble a bit more with subohm variations and squonking over the next five years, pulling a few things out of the stockpile. Should new information make it safer to adjust my style a bit, I'll probably come around to adjusting.

In the early days of vaping the quest was to find one's "sweet spot", a satisfying vape that would keep one off the smokes. I found that sweet spot and am sticking with it. Everything else is just for fun and variety.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
640px-Old_man_on_a_bench,_Santiago.jpg

God willing, I'll be hanging around on some park bench, probably watching grass grow, and vaping.

My mechs will still be working. :D

BTW, the thread title sounds like that trick question Human Resource dweebs ask. :lol: :lol:

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    I'll be 60 by then with at least 2 more years worth of nic if I don't lower my current intake of 12mg.
    I'll be almost 60 and have about 5 years worth of nicotine left.
    By 2026, there will probably be a way to culture nic base like yeast and create a perpetual supply.
    That would be neat.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    I'll be almost 60 and have about 5 years left (interesting eh..) of nicotine.

The amount of nicotine you guys have surprises me.. not just you personally but those posting in this thread...

My husband turns 60 this year and I'll be 53 toward the end of the year. For him at today's rate of vaping he has 25 years worth and at today's rate I have 12 years worth.

My hope is that eventually he'll drop his nicotine levels further (which will add years for me) but if he doesn't then I'll vape zero nic.

I guess I intend to actually live... lol

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    The amount of nicotine you guys have surprises me.. not just you personally but those posting in this thread...

My husband turns 60 this year and I'll be 53 toward the end of the year. For him at today's rate of vaping he has 25 years worth and at today's rate I have 12 years worth.

My hope is that eventually he'll drop his nicotine levels further but if he doesn't then I'll vape zero nic.

I guess I intend to actually live... lol
    There are those who will help should the need arise. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread