YUCK! What Happened To My Favorite Flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgriego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
New Mexico
Clove flavor liquid will jump-start my taste buds. Don't know why, but it works for me. Whenever my favorite liquids suddenly lose their taste, I vape a little bit of Clove Liquid and it seems to cleanse my palate. I can go right back to my favorites and I can taste them again.

Alas this horrible lack of taste thingee has struck me! Been having this problem for about two days.

Got my new order of mrs Ts in about three days ago, I did order them with a little higher nic than last time and they started losing flavor! I was bummed but thought well maybe it is the nicotine so from now on I will order them in medium not high.
So I drug out my old favorites, the Drewbacca2 which I love........no taste, very bland and yucky.
I tried a new 510 atty, I tried a new 801 atty, I tried a new 901 atty, been switching between them for two days now and no flavor....only thing I can taste is euculptus.
I did take your advice and dug out a clove I have. I can taste the clove sort of, but not strongly!

I hope this passes as I am very sad right now. I hope the clove works for me.

dgriego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
New Mexico
Well a little update is in order this morning. I tried the clove but I hate it, so I used some of Mrs Ts Eucalyptus juice yesterday evening.
I tried a little of my Mint Choc Chip Capp this morning and some of the flavor is back, so I will be using the eucalyptus today to see if that helps reset my taste buds.

I am starting to like this honey eucalyptus and even ordered some more of her eucalyptus flavors last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread