Zap question

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcbender

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Jacksonville, NC, USA
So I was looking into getting a zap for my provari but I also just ordered a zenesis z2 dx 490. Does the zap also work on the z2 or do you have to get a zau? And what about the cobra?? How does it look on the provari and will it work on the z2?

Is the cobra in stock anywhere??

thank you :)
~miles

andyman97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Upstate NY, USA
The zap and zau both use standard 510 connections. The ZAP is intended to work specifically for the provari because it has a skirt at the bottom to fit on the provari resulting in a hybrid look. The Z2 has a threading that is not 510 but you can get the DX model Z2 that comes standard with a removable 510 connector but doesn't include an atty. You can put a zau on it but not a zap. As for the cobra, can't help you there, don't know what it would look like but it's a 510 connector so it should work on the DX with no problem.

ninfreak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
burkesville, kentucky
ZAP will only work for the Provari. ZAU will work with just about anything that has a 510 connection. Not sure on the Cobra it would be tougher to get than the ZAU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

there are some other apvs that the zap works on and looks really good on but for the most part you are right for this particular discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread