Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
I agree; I think the fact that nicotine is actually a drug will give them all the say-so they think they need to "do something about it." so yes, I do plan on getting several liters, maybe several gallons! of 100mg nic base, PG I guess, I think it may freeze better, and some 60ml cobalt-glass bottles to freeze it in. I use so little that it should last a nice long time, and maybe some of this drama will already have been challenged and won purely on the grounds of sanity -- we can always hope, I guess. Maybe at the very least I'll be able to buy the Virginia flavor I like in 0nic formulation, since I can't duplicate that flavor myself -- it's a tobacco flavor after all, and they seem to only hate the sweet/fruit flavors, all the "children" nonsense the ANTZ keep hollering. I'm also forcing myself to start getting used to some sweet and fruit flavors, since I understand that those are easier to make yourself.

But I'm also a bit concerned about batteries -- are there any other consumer electronics that use these types and sizes of high-drain batteries? I really don't know, but if there aren't, then they may also attack us that way. batteries really can be dangerous if you're careless, and that pretty much describes everyone at one time or another -- humans are definitely fallible. ;)

Andria

They're used in RC hobbies and Flashlight hobbies. IE: CandlePowerForums - The Front Page This is where a lot of folks, particularly vets, got/get info on what batts are good to use, genuine, etc. They've been doing this for many years longer than us. :)

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
They're used in RC hobbies and Flashlight hobbies. IE: CandlePowerForums - The Front Page This is where a lot of folks, particularly vets, got/get info on what batts are good to use, genuine, etc. They've been doing this for many years longer than us. :)

Yeah.. There is a Small Army of Flashlight Enthusiasts out there. Who Quest for not only something to light their way in the Dark, but to have More Lumens than the Next Guy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread