The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Zen Atty Pro feedback

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by Andy Thatcher, Apr 3, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Andy Thatcher

Andy Thatcher Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2012
    Brit in Orlando
    I am in week 2 of my self enforced buying embargo but you know the mind keeps moving.

I figure that once the numbers in my signature start evening up I will get a rebuildable atty.

I love the look of Van's Maxi and Mini but they are not exactly easy to come by. Yes I am registered where I need to be but figure initially at least Zen's offering is a rather cool design, will be readily available when I am ready to leap and designed for the device I want to use it on.

Yes of course I have designs on a full on Zenesis but that will have to wait until at least my vaperversary.

So for those lucky enough to have one now.....would you buy it again? Would you recommend one? Shortfalls? What is it like to use?

Don't want much do I lol

2. JollyRogers

JollyRogers Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 30, 2009
    Virginia
    I don't think anyone has a Z-Atty-Pro yet unless it is a prototype. I like my Zenesis just fine. I really look fwd to getting my Zatty, but I am getting it for my GGTS setup, not my ProVari. I use a Line on my PRovari a lot though, and love it.

3. Andy Thatcher

Andy Thatcher Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2012
    Brit in Orlando
    Wondered if it had been released at all lol

Oh well. Worth an ask.

4. aziffel

aziffel Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2010
    nc
    Naw,No z atty pro's in the wild yet.I'll be getting one for my 'vari when they are available.
    It will be interesting to compare the G tank US to the z atty pro.Top tank vs bottom tank.
    The zenesis works a charm when properly seasoned,the z atty should be as good on the vari and look awesome as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.