Status
Not open for further replies.

BkoJoe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Lost Wages Neblahblah
so the post inside the Atty has been messed with, Joe?

yes removed and the top sanded (meaning no mas warranty)

So... is it possible to tell us the names of the people who screwed you (Lily too) or is that against the rules? I'd hate for anybody else to get taken - I hate that you guys did already. But, I don't want these people to be able to continue to screw people over. :(

Pchela it didn't happen on this forum and i don't know that it was fully his fault... it sounds like he got it in on trade and wanted to get rid of it to someone who wanted to "Tinker" with it. and its possible that i misunderstood(?) him a little

Tybin said:
can you show us a pic so I can understand?

Yeah itll take a while but i will post alot of pics for you :D

tybin

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
WA
So... is it possible to tell us the names of the people who screwed you (Lily too) or is that against the rules? I'd hate for anybody else to get taken - I hate that you guys did already. But, I don't want these people to be able to continue to screw people over. :(
they could just leave negative feedback

UnFettered_Soul

Exalted Grand High Poobah
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
There is the option of negative feedback in the classies. For just this reason.

Now... I've received plenty of trades where I send them a CLEAN nice PV and I receive one that they may have called good, but I would call fair, and dirty!
I don't leave negative feedback because they don't clean before shipping, but if I got something in that condition.... negative would be left.

And BK, don't worry about contacting Mike and Jason with a problem. They would rather take 5 minutes to listen to you and then try to fix it than you be unhappy.

UnFettered_Soul

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
There is the option of negative feedback in the classies. For just this reason.

Now... I've received plenty of trades where I send them a CLEAN nice PV and I receive one that they may have called good, but I would call fair, and dirty!
I don't leave negative feedback because they don't clean before shipping, but if I got something in that condition.... negative would be left.

And BK, don't worry about contacting Mike and Jason with a problem. They would rather take 5 minutes to listen to you and then try to fix it than you be unhappy.

Paradisevap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2011
Central Fl
I think this is why the feedback ie: Itrader system is there so people will honestly put real trader info in about sales and trades and I dont think theres any reason not to unless the person(s) decice to make it right other ways you didnt get what you where suppose to and your time is money also

tybin

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
WA
OK. well some of this may make sense or not. when Mike first posted on the problem, he said sand the anodizing off the switch post.. later he discovered what was really needed was for folks just to scrape the oxidation off of the donut area he lasered. often, folks sanded their switch screws flat and some are brass. the Atty deck could be reanodized, but the delrin under the Atty post may need to be replaced sounds like the screw you reach up the Atty tube may need to be replaced if it won't rescrew. otherwise, a washer under the switch screw head would maybe help make the battery have contact

BkoJoe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Lost Wages Neblahblah
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366403273.085906.jpg

Looks pretty (first negative is the switch I supposed to be blue)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366403441.925422.jpg

Three holes? And the sanded deck

*DISCLAIMER*

Do not do this to your zen!!! Do not remove the atomizer from the tube Do not remove the top contact screw from the batt tube!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366403601.857080.jpg

Sanded the top of the batt tube and the bottom of the atomizer

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366403652.429374.jpg

This is the top screw that was sanded down and soon to be replaced

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366403715.896724.jpg

Why would someone do this? I understand that the switch upgrade and there was some things you need to do to make the cobalt work but this is blasphemy!

Last edited:

UnFettered_Soul

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Why would someone do this? I understand that the switch upgrade and there was some things you need to do to make the cobalt work but this is blasphemy!

Wow.
That hurt just looking at it.
I still think Mike can fix that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread