Status
Not open for further replies.

stevo123

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
georgia
Electronicstix has twitted LDE's aren't sold out yet, more of them will come to the online store "soon". Monday, or maybe a bit before they told me... it's war :p

now the question is do i want to try for a limited one too now hmmmmm,
i think i like the look of the standard one best though :)

Ray22

Nov 16, 2013
España
now the question is do i want to try for a limited one too now hmmmmm,
i think i like the look of the standard one best though :)

Then just let us believers fight for the limited one :p I really love the gunmetal black finish, it's awesome. Though I wouldn't be unhappy if I "just" got the standard one... All I want is a ZNA as soon as possible, DNA30 is kind of a dream come true. Up until now, only mechs have suited me with subohming and so on... DNA20 was ok, but a bit lacking to use it with drippers for my vaping style at home. Also, most of them were really bad looking IMO (except the wizard evolved, but it was too expensive and 21mm), ZNA looks great and quite comfy too.

stevo123

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
georgia
Got my ZNA 261 this thing is Awesome nice weight to it, and very well built ( a work of art ) she is sexy :)
also got my other kayfun too :) only vaped the zna for a few minutes i'm in love with it, best pv i have ever owned :) thanks zen :)
IMG_0685.jpg IMG_0687.jpg did i mention this is freekin awesome :)

stevo123

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
georgia
Very sexy family stevo... I have found I love my Russian so much I will have to pick up a kayfun ASAP... And another gen atty for the ZNA whenever that shows up in my life.

yep i love the kayfuns great atty, i never liked the look of the russian i sold mine
zna is the way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread