Status
Not open for further replies.

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
Thanks everyone..survived work today, it wasn't so bad. I was pretty much in hiding with the family over the weekend and pretty much slept yesterday away but it's just what I needed. I'm still pretty pooped today but getting back to normal. Going through the past few weeks was so stressful watching my dad in pain so we are all feeling better now. My mom lives in town so hubby and I are able to keep a close eye on her which makes me feel better. Now it's time to clean and start using all of my mods again...they've been neglected as I was living on Egos/Evods (which thank goodness I had them) but they don't measure up to my Zens...

tybin

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
WA
ENS outta glass? hlad you're up and running. Tammy, I use as mesh still
Well... I pulled the trigger on an IBTanked zen replacement for my Cinis. It's so sad not to be able to use your favorite mod. Hopefully it'll fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

zygote

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2012
new york
Am I the only one that just doesn't seem to get any satisfaction with the Nextel? I've tried..but earlier was getting nothing from my BAM, changed to a mesh wick and wire..now in vaping heaven:vapor:

Nope, the Nextel has no flavor, or I should say, the flavor it gives me is like chewing on your shirt sleeve. IMO. :lol:

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Nope, the Nextel has no flavor, or I should say, the flavor it gives me is like chewing on your shirt sleeve. IMO. :lol:

I only use it in my drippers for experimenting, they hold the juice long enough for my purposes -- and then it magically goes away..:thumb:

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
I had a dripper once. Nothing some antibiotics couldn't fix though.

They are actually pretty useful, I have a Viscous Ant cyclone that has adjustable air that's cool, just got a hellfire one yesterday.....:thumb:

The Igo-W I got first is what it is....:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread