ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
WA
Plus you could make it a gunmetal top :p
Morning everyone, make it a good one.

I made a thread about this but just in case I'm posting here the following info:

If you have a sidewinder and want a Z.2 genny atty that go for 140 bucks .........
All you need to do is get the 25 dollar top cap and 10 dollar glass tank .........

Boom 35 bucks to ENS later and your sidewinder atty is now a brand new Z.2 genny with glass tank and engraved tight fit stainless top cap.

Freaking sweet ........ I did this X2 and now my Sidewinders are getting a lot more use in genny mode. I had given up on the original SW genny atty, I hated not knowing how much juice was in there and the lock ring cut into my hand all the time. So I had been rocking them with 3 Z.2 carto tanks or 2 kayfuns on the 510 - Z.2 top cap. Now I'm back to rocking 2 of them in genny mode ..... Life is good and I feel like 35 bucks is a screaming deal considering I was not using the attys at all anymore.

Take care,

puro

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2012
Tucson AZ
I like my GM Cinus Z2 and Z atty U, and I use them constantly. When I'm working outside or traveling for photography, I take my Silver Dog which all stainless. Everything screws together and so it's good for dropping, sitting upside down, etc. I don't like it nearly as much as the Zen devices, but it is built to be thrown around and handled roughly.

So I don't feel the need for another device at this time. I also don't get circuit protection and power changing outside of the internal battery protection. I got a bit paranoid after seeing the recent video posted here, but when I looked up the current specs for the IMR AW batteries, there doesn't seem to me to be an issue for the coils I use (lowest resistance 0.9 ohm).

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
i'm the last post over 12hrs ago dam this thread is getting worse, come on peeps theres a new device out soon the ZNA
who is excited about it :) heres a pic to get everybody going lol
View attachment 281015

Would be nice if it came in gunmetal as well!

DirtyHarry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
Fremont, CA
Evening, all!!!

It's the Holiday Season; nothing ever gets done and threads die down. I'm sure things will pick up again towards the end of the year...
I personally would LOVE a ZNA, but due to my current lack of cash flow cannot afford one. But hey, it's another incentive to get the business up and running!!! :p

Now if I can just get the kitten to stop chewing on the Christmas present wrappings... *sigh* She's such a brat!!! :glare:

-Insp. 2211

DirtyHarry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
Fremont, CA
kitten? did you get a baby or are you referring to your two existing little devils? :p

Existing; the 14lb two-year-old is "the kitten", because she's not 5 years old like the other one. :) :) :)
Besides, she's a brat. She's referred to as "bratty-bratty-brat-cat" too. :p

Good morning, everyone!!!!

Insp. 2211

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
the raspberry custard is so tasty i got to order me some more :p

Would love for Ripple to make a "Rum Ball" e-liquid (*hint *hint)
Rich Vanilla cookie , cocoa, pecans and spiced rum combine to create these festive holiday treats.

His Vanilla Custard, is by far the best authentic flavored custard I've tasted. It's rich, full bodied, and
flavorful.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Would love for Ripple to make a "Rum Ball" e-liquid (*hint *hint)
Rich Vanilla cookie , cocoa, pecans and spiced rum combine to create these festive holiday treats.

His Vanilla Custard, is by far the best authentic flavored custard I've tasted. It's rich, full bodied, and
flavorful.

Thanks, dude :blush::oops::blush:

I'll work on that combo -- not sure what rum-balls taste like, though...:confused:

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Thanks, dude :blush::oops::blush:

I'll work on that combo -- not sure what rum-balls taste like, though...:confused:

Your welcomed! By the way, I'm femme to the brim. :blush:
What, ...You've never had Rum Balls? Somebody get this man some, stat! lol

Last edited:

joaquingt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
San Francisco
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread