Not open for further replies.

gmaffPappy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2012
Adrift at Wolf 359
Good Morning Z~'s. Just checking in.

Hi Drew. Welcome.

It's been a while, so I thought it'd be a good idea to share my latest vape and setup. I carry my svoemesto V3 w/ me everywhere, and I keep three atties on hand at all times (kayfun Lite & two ZAU's.) I just make the switch to Ekowool on the KayFun Lite and 3/32" SS Rope w/ 500 mesh sleeve in the ZAU's, with .6 X .1 ribbon used to build the coils.

I'm really liking these setups. ZAU 1.2 small.jpg This is my first ZAU wrap. I was lucky to hit the minimum OHMs (1.2) for the Nivel Chip. V set to 3.0 and it vapes great (lots of vapor and the battery lasts and lasts.) This setup puts me really in the green and vapes really well.

Any critiques and/or suggestions on these setups?

Kovertkow

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2014
Mass
So, I'm sitting around on a Sunday and playing with building different coils to determine how many wraps it takes to get what Ohms. And...this happens...
View attachment 299314

I've tried to press the post back in, as I thought it was a press fit, and it won't say. There is no threading. Any suggestions?

Ack! That happened to mine as well... I found that my nzonics floating pin can force the center post right out... I tapped mine a few times with a brass hammer and I had no issue since... I just can't seem to wrap a decent wick to save my life as of late.

bumpi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2011
NY
Good Morning Z~'s. Just checking in.

Hi Drew. Welcome.

It's been a while, so I thought it'd be a good idea to share my latest vape and setup. I carry my SvoeMesto V3 w/ me everywhere, and I keep three atties on hand at all times (KayFun Lite & two ZAU's.) I just make the switch to Ekowool on the KayFun Lite and 3/32" SS Rope w/ 500 mesh sleeve in the ZAU's, with .6 X .1 ribbon used to build the coils.

I'm really liking these setups. View attachment 299250 This is my first ZAU wrap. I was lucky to hit the minimum OHMs (1.2) for the Nivel Chip. V set to 3.0 and it vapes great (lots of vapor and the battery lasts and lasts.) This setup puts me really in the green and vapes really well.

Any critiques and/or suggestions on these setups?
good to see ur still enjoying your vape journey... long way from those 510 cartridges you had back in the day.. i havent even tried a kayfun type atty yet.. just remember: If it works for you, then you are good to go, I would suggest buying some "readyXwick" tho, I've switched to that pretty much exclusively for wick and it is AWESOME, also less of the "leaky issues" you get with rope and mesh.. can actually lay on side for a lil bit and not pour out
So, I'm sitting around on a Sunday and playing with building different coils to determine how many wraps it takes to get what Ohms. And...this happens...
View attachment 299314 r

I've tried to press the post back in, as I thought it was a press fit, and it won't say. There is no threading. Any suggestions?
mike (zen) will fix that for you for sure at no charge (maybe shipping tho), his contact info on the house of hybrids site. he is really buzy now with Zna stuff going on so if you cant get his ear, def reach out to vendor bought from ENS if it is a Zau or provape if that is one of your ZAPs
Don't mean to hijack this thread, but does Mr. Mike offer refinishing services, my standard is showing its age badly.
he does, but that may be at a charge as i believe the warranty is for function and not wear and tear...maybe someone who knows more than I on this one will weigh in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread