Status
Not open for further replies.

vicsan

Sparky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2011
IL
Evening all its been a hell of a day. Finally got my Zap and figured that I should open the box "in public" so I made a video and did the You Tube thing .... Spielberg you have NOTHING to fear.

Z Atty Pro inspection.mov - YouTube

Anyway my "box opening" experience raised a question:

How do they wrap those perfect coils????

Please someone point me to the tools or the video.

Great video, PG! Here are some videos on the HOH group forum: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ome-zenfidels-d2225-pictures-vids-anyone.html

That forum is loaded with info if you want to just browse all the different threads.

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
gotta love (or not) Frankenjuice....

You could fix the old flavors you don't like anymore. The reason you don't like the old flavors could just be that they are too strong in a Zen which transfers flavor and nic so much more efficiently than other PVs.

Add more PG or VG to the old flavors and then if you overdid the dilution you could just add more of one of the prominent flavors.

DIY is so versatile. It's not just for playing with new flavors..........

andyman97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Upstate NY, USA
Ugh, what a stressful but awesome morning. I have been working for a private law firm in Rochester for the past 5 months since moving here. Pay isn't great, neither are the benefits but I do like the people I work with. Way back before I started work, I applied for a federal position that I was a shoe-in for, so I applied way back in May! After interviewing and background check and pee tests, this morning I've finally, officially been told that they are ready for me to start work. It's bitter-sweet because the new position has way more potential, better pay, great benefits, great retirement and my active duty time counts but I'll be sad to leave the people that I've worked with here. It was hard to tell them and give my notice. Very happy day today.

Anyway, just thought I'd share. Hope everyone else is having a good day, too!

vicsan

Sparky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2011
IL
Ugh, what a stressful but awesome morning. I have been working for a private law firm in Rochester for the past 5 months since moving here. Pay isn't great, neither are the benefits but I do like the people I work with. Way back before I started work, I applied for a federal position that I was a shoe-in for, so I applied way back in May! After interviewing and background check and pee tests, this morning I've finally, officially been told that they are ready for me to start work. It's bitter-sweet because the new position has way more potential, better pay, great benefits, great retirement and my active duty time counts but I'll be sad to leave the people that I've worked with here. It was hard to tell them and give my notice. Very happy day today.

Congrats, Andy! You can always visit with your current co-workers to stay in touch; dinners/lunches/parties. That was always the hardest part of leaving a job - leaving the people I worked with because I usually liked them (most of them) a lot. Best of luck in your new job. (((HUGS)))

ian74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
Woohoo, who has two thumbs and brings attention whoring to new heights? THIS GUY!!!!

Thanks to you all I was able to get 141 likes yesterday and those numbers are still on the rise. It's so nice to be loved, or more likely, disgusting and tasteless enough to be admired.

That's why I, Ol' Brown Eye, will play a little Ol' Blue Eyes

vicsan

Sparky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2011
IL
Morning Sunshines! You people talk a lot! :D

I like peanut butter and maple syrup mixed together. Peanut butter and honey is delicious. Peanut butter and banana rocks too. I'm not fond of pizza with pineapple. My favorite pizza: sausage, mushroom, green pepper and green olive. I DO like ketchup on my hotdogs (BITE ME! :D)...with mustard and onion. I have never tried pickles and peanut butter. I love dill pickles and I love peanut butter, but not so sure of them being together. I may try that someday though. :) Now, pickles with cream cheese wrapped in chipped beef...is scrumptious. :)

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
congrats Andy, I've been there too, and actually turned down one that happened like that as well.... I interviewed with a few places in the La-Mission Viejo areas back in the early '80s....Burroughs Corp, Hughes Aircraft and a couple others...a few months down the road, I was offered a job in the Boston, Ma area and relocated there...the pay wasn't great, bennies were ok, the peeps were great and loved the work....a couple months into it (was actually a month before the LA riot lol), an old friend and college-mate of mine called me up offering a job with Hughes and he would've been my boss (working on F-16 radar sysytems). I turned it down saying I was not into relocating yet again, and happy with the job....I sometimes kick myself wondering how that would've turned out though... oh well, we make our choices and move on ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread