Status
Not open for further replies.

Projectguy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Oakville, ON
Yeah, it would be such a shame if your old war-horse got accidentally set afire.........:rolleyes:

Rip that would not be "an accident" it would be "a happy occurrence or an on-purpose". It actually makes me laugh when a pregnancy is announced as "an accident". If ever there was/is/will always be a deliberate act it has to be intercourse.

Pre Edit: I had to remove the balance as it is adult material

Vapor2112

Atty Baller - Level 2
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2010
Virgin-ia
Ti drip tip for the Ti Mini came.. :)

qlvkge7.png

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
That's with a carto coil wrap as the insulator.

Thanks. I've used twice that amount with the regular insulator - but wasn't happy with it. That much SS mesh just acted like a heat sink and it took too much 'power' to heat up the coil for a decent vape.

Vapor2112

Atty Baller - Level 2
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2010
Virgin-ia
Never had any problems either, just make sure the wick is "fat" enough to fill it completely and it should help keep some tension on it.

Are there any quick fixes to keeping the carto coil wrap from sliding down?

PS I'm going to collapse on your mini if its not sold soon.

UnFettered_Soul

Exalted Grand High Poobah
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So.... I finally broke and got me some 500 mesh.
I thought maybe it was just the Ti, but I swear the flavor is better.
I have the same set up in my SS Standard and these two are giving better flavor than the rest of my PVs.

Might have to do some more wick rolling....

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
Mornin zen fambly :) ME, congrats again, im very jelly :laugh: ripp thanks for the springs and your juice is frakkin amazing

Hm...so I sanded all of the switch contacts on my Sidewinder and polished them up, yet I still have some resistance somewhere.

I have to pick up a new multimeter tomorrow to tell for sure how much it is. Should I need to do anything about the anodized threads on the PV body?

Going to tear this thing down again and see if I missed anything...not sure what could be the culprit...

you shouldnt have to do anything about the threads, just like an ihy where the threads are anodised to keep the two metals from binding, aluminum is conductive enough to where you only need that ring, make sure the switch and atty are tightened down far enough.

Projectguy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Oakville, ON
Recently I had to sell my Provari because a Classies purchase went bad on me and until I went through the claims process on PayPal my Budget was "off-side". Well I will never sell my Zen gear so my beloved ZAP sat idly on the Zen~ altar until I couldn't take anymore. I dug out an eGo C Twist 650 mAh battery and screwed it on attached a Mawn "Stylus" drip tip and aaaaaahhhhhhhh!

Photo on 2013-01-23 at 4.25 PM.jpg Photo on 2013-01-23 at 4.25 PM #2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread