Not open for further replies.

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
I've joined you and jon with something stuck in customs lol..... I ordered a custom 'disc brake' adapter set for one of my mountain bikes, and of course, it's being held in customs lol :p

welcome to the club buddy :p lets make t shirts :(

i have had to send a couple gg parts back to cov bc of inconsistency in the threads, they just wouldnt thread together. this happened 3 times, twice w/ a telescope, once w/ a top tube. when i looked at the threads i could instantly see why, the top thread was just machined poorly, but i was able to fix my second telescope by sanding it, which i should not have to do on a $200+ device.

btw i was sifting through my pms and found yours about gw2, should be awesome bro, my acct got hacked though and i have to do some stuff over, but should be pretty sweet :thumbs:

Last edited:

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
oh i forgot to mention annie, about that cobalt that i'm brushing for tyleris, the reason she wanted that done is that somebody who she got it from damaged the anodising on the switch and tube anyways, i think she intends to get it re-anodise it blue at some point anyways, but since it needs to be stripped anyways, shes having me do it so she can have it look like a blueline in the meantime.... i forgot to mention that so its not that much of a sacrelidge lolz.

Projectguy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Oakville, ON
I'm sorry, but that made me smile. There is a particular Doc at work whose consults always say "do the needful". Your post is only the second person I've seen who uses that phrase.

From my ongoing trips to India. I dislike the travel 15 hrs to Delhi (And I don't sleep on the flights) 2 hours wait then 1.5 hrs to Ahmedabad. There is just so much curry I can take and going to the bathroom with a fire extinguisher get tiresome

dearme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Colorado
Anybody here know what I should do to polish (not like "polished" shiny, just get it like it was when I got it) the finish on the Ti's... I haven't cleaned it since I got it....cleaned the switch a few times thats it

Couple of swipes of an alcohol soaked cotton ball is all I have ever used........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread