Status
Not open for further replies.

Rona1012

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2012
Southaven MS
yes........

Rona. What does your sw do when you try 32g? I can't reallly tell whats what with hearing wraps with 28g cuz i don't use it

i'd say take the parts and give it a cleaning??
also, make sure the tank is tightened down enough.

Not really sure what it does on 32. I swapped from 30 to 28 a while back and it is all I have used. I do have some 32 though so I will see tomorrow. I will also meter it out with no coil on it and see how it comes up.

I got this SW in a trade. It was purchased from Electronicstix in January. I did take it apart and have it a goo cleaning with iso alcohol though. I will report back tomorrow after work when I have a chance to mess with it some more. Thanks for the suggestions!

TalkingCactus

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2012
Paradise Valley, AZ.
Hey BlackBag! Glad to see you online tonight. Haven't seen you around much lately when I'm logged in. I've had a lil gift for you for over a week now...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365569863.953861.jpg
Couple a little tastes, to see if you like em or not. I know you've been wanting to try Pluid, so threw in some Maha Ras too.

millertime660

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2008
Central Mass
Hey BlackBag! Glad to see you online tonight. Haven't seen you around much lately when I'm logged in. I've had a lil gift for you for over a week now...
View attachment 197715
Couple a little tastes, to see if you like em or not. I know you've been wanting to try Pluid, so threw in some Maha Ras too.

ooooooh samples? :)

TalkingCactus

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2012
Paradise Valley, AZ.
ooooooh samples? :)

Hi-ya Miller! Yah, BB and I go back n forth on stuff we have in common. Pretty cool to like so many of the same things as somebody else, especially since we only live 2mi from each other. I felt bad bout telling him I got him a bottle of Pluid for himself, but only in trade for one of his 10+ Zen~ APVs. So that night I made him those out of my bottles and just haven't seen him around online to tell him about it.

BlackBag

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Wow, I'm stoked. Now to find a moment to get together. I'm working in the morning and golfing in the afternoon but can meet for coffee, beer or something anytime this week or weekend. BTW, just made an offer tonight on another Cobalt as I'm still thinking about you..

View attachment 197715

millertime660

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2008
Central Mass
Wow, I'm stoked. Now to find a moment to get together. I'm working in the morning and golfing in the afternoon but can meet for coffee, beer or something anytime this week or weekend. BTW, just made an offer tonight on another Cobalt as I'm still thinking about you..

Good price too!

TalkingCactus

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2012
Paradise Valley, AZ.

Cool. What about Five Guys, 7th/Bell, been there before? It's like a, two steps up in quality, In-n-Out Burger. In that they only have drinks, burgers n fries and nothing is frozen, everything cut fresh daily. All the fixins, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, etc, cut daily! They've got cases n cases of potatoes in the store that they cut into fries and do em up right when you order. Plus the salted, shelled peanuts sitting out to snack on while you wait. Asked the manager about the shells one time and he said "throw em on the floor", just like a pub near our old place in Chicago (where I grew up).

So, you're slammed tomorrow, how about Thursday we do lunch? If you're not into burgers, I only have em once in a while, there's Chili's right there too, or Paradise Bakery soup, salad n sangwich's - nom nom nom... damn, I'm getting hungry now.

Miller, you'll have to move to the Greater Phoenix area buddy! I know a great Realtor I'll hook you up w/if you do ever wanna relocate!

BlackBag

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
I love 5 guys burgers and I live about a mile away. Was planning on going to the office on Thur so how about Friday? If not, well I can work from home on Thur and meet you for lunch. I'll bring the G2 and shocker....

You decide, Thur or Fri...

I am flexible

Cool. What about Five Guys, 7th/Bell, been there before? It's like a, two steps up in quality, In-n-Out Burger. In that they only have drinks, burgers n fries and nothing is frozen, everything cut fresh daily. All the fixins, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, etc, cut daily! They've got cases n cases of potatoes in the store that they cut into fries and do em up right when you order. Plus the salted, shelled peanuts sitting out to snack on while you wait. Asked the manager about the shells one time and he said "throw em on the floor", just like a pub near our old place in Chicago (where I grew up).

So, you're slammed tomorrow, how about Thursday we do lunch? If you're not into burgers, I only have em once in a while, there's Chili's right there too, or Paradise Bakery soup, salad n sangwich's - nom nom nom... damn, I'm getting hungry now.

Miller, you'll have to move to the Greater Phoenix area buddy! I know a great Realtor I'll hook you up w/if you do ever wanna relocate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread