Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Thunder

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2012
Maryland
www.g2vapor.com
Just wanna say that yea I suck. Had all the best intentions of posting lots of pics etc etc....
Just looked thru my phone and I have like 2 pictures. Sowwy

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365947163.799978.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365947181.440996.jpg

Projectguy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Oakville, ON

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
just wanna stop by and say hey to my zen fambly after a long shnitty work weekend... lisa, moar pics plz :D

heres rona's SW all finished :)

ronasw_zpsd7b7abb0.jpg

turns out the problem was excessive resistance in the bridge due to corrosion in the threads there, cleaned that up and i lightly polished the switch untill shiny so that I was able to keep the ZEN~ logo, i think it turned out nicely...

Last edited:

odogg_mia

Cloud Veteran
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
Vegas
Morning ZENfits :evil:
I just got word on the next batch of Doodlebugs I'm getting #702 :) so stoked right now. Been a pretty good vape weekend, EPIC even, found a trade for my Maha Ras for some Pluid :) got a ZAU, won the Caravela monthly lottery :) and got on both Senisis #702 and Doodlebug #702 (when in production) so my vape weekend has been quiet epic :laugh:
Can someone send me info on VapeBash Vegas in September, I can't seem to find on Internet anywhere :(

odogg_mia

Cloud Veteran
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
Vegas
That's beautiful work :) can I send you my ZAU and have it done? How much $$ we talking? PM me
just wanna stop by and say hey to my zen fambly after a long shnitty work weekend... lisa, moar pics plz :D

ronasw_zpsd7b7abb0.jpg

i lightly polished the switch untill shiny so that I was able to keep the ZEN~ logo, i think it turned out nicely

Projectguy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Oakville, ON

ronasw_zpsd7b7abb0.jpg

i lightly polished the switch untill shiny so that I was able to keep the ZEN~ logo, i think it turned out nicely

Another masterpiece indeed. I will have to engage of you services soon. Dam you do nice work! :thumb:

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
Morning ZENfits :evil:
I just got word on the next batch of Doodlebugs I'm getting #702 :) so stoked right now. Been a pretty good vape weekend, EPIC even, found a trade for my Maha Ras for some Pluid :) got a ZAU, won the Caravela monthly lottery :) and got on both Senisis #702 and Doodlebug #702 (when in production) so my vape weekend has been quiet epic :laugh:
Can someone send me info on VapeBash Vegas in September, I can't seem to find on Internet anywhere :(

awesome, i have vaped the doodlebug and it is the thing i am most excited about getting this year, apart from the 'vela and senisis as well, all good choices :D

Rona1012

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2012
Southaven MS
:D

Such a wonderful job! I can't wait to get it back in my hands and set it up :)

I was on the fence about doing any polishing at all but just doing the tank and switch makes it POP!

Thanks again, kiba!

ronasw_zpsd7b7abb0.jpg

turns out the problem was excessive resistance in the bridge due to corrosion in the threads there, cleaned that up and i lightly polished the switch untill shiny so that I was able to keep the ZEN~ logo, i think it turned out nicely...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread