Status
Not open for further replies.

ksmith

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2011
Colcord, Oklahoma
really, it isn't anything like ano....powdercoating is just a fancy paintjob that's a hell of a lot stronger than the average paint, but still dissolves in anything caustic....

Aren't the eGo's powder coated. You ought to see what PGA does the coating on them.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Ok.
I have sent Hue a couple of messages and am waiting for him to get back to me.

I will eat the crow so PG doesn't have to.
All he did was suggest we help someone replace missing items.
I did all I could to help, including dragging Hue in to accept the payments, because I had no way to.

In light of information that has been forthcoming to me....
Perhaps we should have looked further into it, rather than just jump the gun when someone was "in need."

Agreeing with jager, I will take it to PMs rather than here.

Can I Edit to Remove My Involvement, too?!??!?! :rolleyes:

Back to catchup..........:)

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Jason, this blue juice, whatever the heck it's called is very good.
FYI everyone else that haven't tried Chief's G2's yet....amazing stuff. Bought some El Blacco and some Shocker over the weekend. Delicious!

Chief never offered me any, I don't think he likes me......:(
Lightweights.... sleep is overrated.

Until you can't get any

Nah, still overrated.........:D
I just want to caress that black Ti.....

What is is with women wanting to go black?!?!?! :confused:

Just give me a Ripple laugh and everything will be right with the world.

I can't, I still have laryngitis!!!

UnFettered_Soul

Exalted Grand High Poobah
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
As was your daughter's hair!!! :thumbs:

Yeah, my allergies are pretty bad I guess.............:(

It's been blonde, black, dark brown, blue, purple, red, a few different variations of red....
She had beautiful thick dark brown hair that was almost to her waist, and whacked it all off.
The shorter cuts do frame her face better, but all that hair hitting the floor about killed me.

Hope you feel better soon Rip

dearme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Colorado
Hi all. I am hoping someone can help me out with a weird issue I am having. I got two Sidewinders at VapeBash and I noticed that my wife hasn't been using hers so I asked her why that was. She told me there was a weird metal taste and I assumed she had a short so I took a look and found that everything was setup just fine. I took the tank and atomizer apart and found that there was a really distinct metal smell (best I can describe it). I went ahead and cleaned off all the parts and the smell was 99% gone so I re-assembled everything and made a new wick and wrapped a new coil. After fine tuning the coil I added some juice to the tank and gave it a whirl only to find that the metal taste is still there - in fact, it is basically the same as before. I am at a loss because my other Sidewinder did not have this issue and I don't really know what to try next. Does anyone out there have any tips? Thanks in advance.

My guess is a major short. That's the only time I have ever gotten a metallic taste. Make sure your wick has not slipped down in the tank and is not touching the bottom or the side of the tank. I would also try dry burning with either PG, VG or ejuice for a quick break in/oxidation on the wick and coil........

I hope that between all the various suggestions given, someone has hit the correct solution........LOL......I only use mesh wicks so my suggestion may not be applicable with a ceramic wick.............

Last edited:

QueenofHearts

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
United States, Scotland...
There is a video by the British reviewer, you know the guy who had bad teeth and now has good teeth and always has perfect lighting on his videos oh yes and he always blow smoke rings (I wish II could do that)........
LOL! :laugh: So ya noticed the whole teeth thing too!
Ever notice how some have molars where their incisors should be? :blink:
Seriously when ya get braces over there, they don't even straighten teeth all of the way cause ya might look out of place.
That "whole Quasi Moto look" never tripped my trigger.
Except for maybe when I was holding a firearm...:cool:
Oh, and I never learned how to blow smoke rings until I started vaping either.

Last edited:

dearme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Colorado
What's up with 9 names on the thread, but a total of 18 people reading? I wonder why half the people reading the thread tonight don't want to give their names...........LOL

I haven't noticed any conversations that are weirder/raunchier than usual.........At least, none that would require going into Witness Protection..........Either I'm getting the sanitized version of the thread, or I've become accustomed to you all........LOL

LilyBear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Western NY
I like to be stealth that way I dont scare everyone out of the thread until I actually post things ROFL
What's up with 9 names on the thread, but a total of 18 people reading? I wonder why half the people reading the thread tonight don't want to give their names...........LOL

I haven't noticed any conversations that are weirder/raunchier than usual.........At least, none that would require going into Witness Protection..........Either I'm getting the sanitized version of the thread, or I've become accustomed to you all........LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread